ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514709
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Massinho74
Massinho74
1 posts
Peasant

Hello, can anyone tell me how I can get the 20 free diamond taxes. I am at VIP level 2 and can only take gold taxes

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Massinho74 Is this in a game? If so, you might get more help posting in that game's comments or in the games section of the forum. There might also be help in the game walkthrough section.

carlos_coyado
carlos_coyado
1 posts
Nomad

Hello eveyone I am Carlos and I like to say "hello"

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @carlos_coyado . I like to say hello as well.

dogboy10
dogboy10
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, i'm new here

Conspiracy
Conspiracy
6 posts
Nomad

Hi dogboy10! Welcome!

Aquashadowknight
Aquashadowknight
1 posts
Archduke

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
Rookie_Cass_Anderson
Rookie_Cass_Anderson
1 posts
Herald

G'day, everyone. Been lurking around here for a few years now. Though it'd be good to pop in and say hi. So, uh, hi!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello, hi and welcome everybody! Now equip your weapons and let's charge at CT100, there's an insane quest waiting for ya.

danydu1473
danydu1473
1 posts
Constable

Hi guys ! Let's see who will be number one in completed quests

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@danydu1473 Number one in completed quests goes to @Laspa, with 1,081
https://armorgames.com/ranking?page=1

DaMagikarp127
DaMagikarp127
1 posts
Herald

Hi everyone

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer
abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

I have come to say hi to people that are new so hi everyone!

Showing 616-630 of 1550