ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514758
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Jasonss
Jasonss
1 posts
Peasant

so I haven't logged in in 2 weeks and I log in today. just to see that all my cash and pets r gone I never given out my info or gone on any unofficial web site nothing like that spent a good amount of real life cash on this game this is bull ####... if someone dosent help me get my stuff back I will never give this game or site another cent or ever come back.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Jasonss What game is this? Post in the support forums and the AG mods will help you the best they can.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@Jasonss If that's an online game you probably shouldn't worry, the progress should be stored on the game server, so it should be possible to restore everything.

@mairajqadri You're welcome. I saw you posting yesterday, I'll try to be more active on CT100 too.

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

I've been playing flash games on Armor Games for around 6 years or so, but I just created an account a few days ago! :P Anyway, hello?

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

Hi @lotrsuki, welcome to the community.
I cant't help but notice lotr on your name does this mean you're a Lords of the Rings fan?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hello @lotrsuki ! I'm glad that you decided to join us!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@lotrsuki Doesn't suki mean "like" in Japanese? Wow we've just figured out the mystery behind your nick. Hello!

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

@mairajqadri Thank you! Yes, I am!
@Yellowcat Hi!
@PLGuy Yeah! You have, very quickly too! Hello to you too :P

mairajqadri
mairajqadri
43 posts
Peasant

@lotrsuki Hahaha! Me too. ^.^ I was sure that "suki" would be a Japanese word but didn't know the meaning though.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

If somebody is wondering if this ^ was reported, then yeah... I reported it already.

*And removed - UnleashedUponMankind*

lotrsuki
lotrsuki
38 posts
Farmer

@mairajqadri Yay! I've met someone else who likes lotr already! Haha, that's the fun of it! Figuring it out.

@PLGuy Also how on earth...? What?

xSix
xSix
1 posts
Peasant

hey I used this account a long time ago and am coming back here and to pc gaming in general

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@lotrsuki there was a troll here, but UnleashedUponMankind deleted his post (along with his/her account)

@xSix Then welcome back!

denisdoge123
denisdoge123
2 posts
Nomad

Not exactly new,just found about this account lol

MankestDeme
MankestDeme
1 posts
Nomad

hi

Showing 646-660 of 1550