ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1550 514763
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,550 Replies
Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@chavojuego Happy New Year!
@Syminio Happy New Year!
@dylan_crandall There are a lot of great games on AG, what type of games do you like to play?
@tghorse Aw, don't say that.
@dichthuatmid Hello!

eladistan
eladistan
1 posts
Nomad

Hello all, happy new year!

Spaceboy316
Spaceboy316
2 posts
Peasant

Hello Everyone!!! I'm bored.... Anyone have any game suggestions?

agentluke18
agentluke18
3 posts
Shepherd

yeahh i've been here for yeeears... havent done much so i thought idd do it now.. also it dosnt seem to work properly

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Welcome to the forums!

@agentluke18 What doesn't work properly?
@Spaceboy316 My faves are Rogue Soul 2, Epic Battle Fantasy 4 and Dangerous Adventure 2 :-) The last one becomes kinda monotonous but it's IMO worth getting through the whole game.

c3corvette123
c3corvette123
1 posts
Farmer

Yooo

Dyn1923
Dyn1923
2 posts
Constable

Yeahh

Dyn1923
Dyn1923
2 posts
Constable

Happy New Year!

metalicverses
metalicverses
1 posts
Baron

wow

MaxZhille
MaxZhille
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello, hello friends!
Any fun lil' old school games on offer anybody? Thanks in advance.

tghorse
tghorse
3 posts
Peasant

@MaxZhille
what kind of games do you like?

Bronze
Bronze
2,417 posts
Shepherd

Not really new, my account is actually 10 years old...God that makes ME feel old. I haven’t been on in years though, so a reintroduction is in order. I’m Bronze, I used to be active at some point in time but I let the adult life carry me away. Tonight I just randomly thought about this site and how much fun I had being a part of this community and I wanted to visit. Just to say hi. So hi.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hi @Bronze! I like how you just got the forums quest since it came out only 4 years ago.

onplaycorp
onplaycorp
1 posts
Nomad

Hello guys,
Newbie in here. Wanna know what game/s will be famous for 2018. Gonna try to buy any of those this mid of the year. June or July I think? Thanks in advance. Hope to hear back from you.

boscowoody
boscowoody
1 posts
Shepherd

New here to the forums. I am curious as to why COTLI isn't loading. Seems this has happened before, is it as simple as a cache clearing?

Thanks,

Bosco

Showing 691-705 of 1550