ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516067
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

im the same @nacrazy

Natura2018
Natura2018
1 posts
Peasant

Finally made an account after all this time hello.

sksimar01
sksimar01
1 posts
Nomad

Hi Every one. I am new in this forum.

Paulinhox
Paulinhox
1 posts
Bard

Hii , i am braziliam

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

oh man, it's been 22 days...

Welcome everyone!!!!
Everyone who has playing for a while but just created an account, we're glad you signed up!
Every who's totally new, welcome to AG! Enjoy your stay.
@Knotsbury If you head over to the support forum, I'm sure they'll help you out there

falin1973
falin1973
6 posts
Nomad

good morning. I'm Falin, does anyone know why it does not work Rage War?

mypuppydog101
mypuppydog101
3 posts
Farmer

Heyy guys!
btw how do you change your username?

omegamiguel87
omegamiguel87
1 posts
Bard

hi

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Hello guys!
@mypuppydog101 contact MrDayCee if you want to change your username.
@falin1973 I can't find it now. Wasn't this MMO game? I hope somebody will finally answer in your thread.

QueenRachel
QueenRachel
1 posts
Nomad

hello ive been on this site for many years I think 10 years and made a new account recently nice to meet you all and your welcome to add me as a friend

Mr_Kev
Mr_Kev
6 posts
Count

hi.
joined years ago. playing for relax.
having problems with bugs on Armor Games- not getting the quests rewarded on older games.

Ninja_Yoshi
Ninja_Yoshi
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there!

dude3742
dude3742
4 posts
Herald

Sup everybody!

AnimatorJ
AnimatorJ
1 posts
Nomad

I'm just a random gamer here, help me!
(lol jk xD)

the_manta
the_manta
4,536 posts
Peasant

Hi, I'm not new at all, it's actually been like 5 years since I was a frequenter but ****. I miss this old haunt. Y'all are great.

Showing 781-795 of 1553