ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516246
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
hirasthegamer
hirasthegamer
77 posts
Bard

hi...

Tonis_1991
Tonis_1991
1 posts
Justiciar

Hi there everyone. Its a pleasure to have all the games on one page.

dogo365
dogo365
2 posts
Nomad

Hi there everyone

kwanhoyuen
kwanhoyuen
2 posts
Justiciar

hello

test4321
test4321
1 posts
Nomad

hello

Olislan
Olislan
1 posts
Farmer

Hi, i play a lot flashgames..too lot maybe ..good evening

pikachu91827
pikachu91827
1 posts
Nomad

hey, I started today, and if anyone plays Mystic Guardians, please friend me
xx

Juaning
Juaning
1 posts
Shepherd

Hi

NovaOblivion
NovaOblivion
1 posts
Nomad

I'm Nova

yukichan00
yukichan00
1 posts
Nomad

hi

nguyenhuyen020589
nguyenhuyen020589
8 posts
Nomad

hi, i'm Huyen. Im come from Viet Nam

Adsixnine
Adsixnine
14 posts
Nomad

Hi I'm john.

Lisasmi
Lisasmi
2 posts
Nomad

Hello, I m Lisa Smith from Great Britain.

amirbaa84
amirbaa84
3 posts
Scribe

hi I have a problem with "wondrous lands" , it doesn't give me the quests I gained and now it doesn't load.
and about "hero simulator idle adventures" it stops after a minute or two, on low quality but my net have good speed thought I connect with explorer cause I can't run games with firefox.
can anyone help me or tell me where to ask, thanks.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@amirbaa84, I suggest you bring this up in the Game Walkthroughs forum or contact a Mod with regard to the quests. Anyways, welcome to Armor Games.

Showing 811-825 of 1554