ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1553 516826
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,553 Replies
GoldenGoddess_TLL
GoldenGoddess_TLL
1 posts
Nomad

my name is jess and i am owner of a guild in kingsroad..many members are stating they play on this site yet have been unable to log in since yesterday from here? any clue why this is happening and what we can do to fix this so they can get back to playing as soon as possible?? any info appreciated! thank you

jbcthree
jbcthree
2 posts
Nomad

What is happening with Zombidle??? It says connecting to servers forever. HELP !!!

juan_chimuelo
juan_chimuelo
1 posts
Nomad

What is happening with SPARTA WAR??? ..... HELP !!! the system say: An unhandled exception occurred during the execution of the current web request. Please review the stack trace for more information about the error and where it originated in the code.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Hmmmm... @GoldenGoddess_TLL @jbcthree @juan_chimuelo
This seems like a more general problem with connections on the AG site, maybe @Tasselfoot and @MrDayCee might be interested in this more.
Maybe @amirbaa84 's problem is related to this as well.

Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

KingsRoad and Sparta War have been fixed. ZombIdle we are still working on, unfortunately. We're sorry for the downtime.

bikramdss
bikramdss
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

dailyxe
dailyxe
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

Raven_Gardon
Raven_Gardon
1 posts
Nomad

Hello!!!

LilyRosaleenchen
LilyRosaleenchen
1 posts
Peasant

Thank you kenya, very cool! 

Adsixnine
Adsixnine
14 posts
Nomad

hi everybody

toontastic25
toontastic25
1 posts
Justiciar

hello

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

@dailyxe, @Raven_Gardon, @NickNgaruiya, @LilyRosaleenchen, @Adsixnine and @toontastic25 Welcome to Armor Games and the forums. Hope to see you all around here.

Meganblincoe
Meganblincoe
2 posts
Nomad

Hello

Spanishkid71
Spanishkid71
1 posts
Jester

Konnichi wa

jtravel
jtravel