ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1555 517182
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,555 Replies
Gravitar
Gravitar
1 posts
Shepherd

Hello! My username is Gravitar. Is there still an active community on this site?

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Hi! Yes, there are still people around, although it's not particularly busy at the moment.

JackStacks
JackStacks
1 posts
Nomad

Hey

dlbear
dlbear
3 posts
Shepherd

Getting frequent win erx03 malware alerts from this site. Might want to see to that.

derekbayer1
derekbayer1
1 posts
Nomad

building rush one any idea how to get the ad to disappear so i can play the game

JustZiDi
JustZiDi
2 posts
Nomad

Hello! And yea I am new here. My name is ZiDi, and i will glad to be friend with somebody.

Joseph3415
Joseph3415
3 posts
Nomad

Hello

Joseph3415
Joseph3415
3 posts
Nomad

Hello friends.

beautybox
beautybox
1 posts
Nomad

hello, everybody.

stealhyZX
stealhyZX
1 posts
Nomad

well my account is new but i know and been playing on armor games since 2014 soo yeet

CoffeeDrinkingDragon
CoffeeDrinkingDragon
1 posts
Nomad

Hello!

joinichi8
joinichi8
1 posts
Nomad

Hello

Smartoomsknight
Smartoomsknight
3 posts
Peasant

Dora i didn't find how to where do i make a game and i think i need help.

Piggywiggy69
Piggywiggy69
3 posts
Farmer

Another rainy day here in the North of the UK Yippee means no gardening so its gaming

Candohuey
Candohuey
1 posts
Nomad

hi?

Showing 1096-1110 of 1555