ForumsThe TavernNew? Introduce Yourself Here!

1554 516274
DoraDoraBoBora
DoraDoraBoBora
116 posts
Nomad

Listen, we've all been there. You come to a new online community, and you're not sure how to get started, or what to say. Luckily, the best way to get started here at Armor Games is simply to say hello! Whether you're here to get support for a game, have a chat, or make awkward comments about the weather, we're thrilled to have you, and hope you'll hang around for a long time.

If you want to make sure you're properly following Da Rulez, be sure to have a read through this Forum Rules, Guidelines, and FAQ Masterpost that compiles basically everything you need to know.

As for me, my name is Dora, and I'm here to help however best I can with anything you might need. Don't hesitate to reach out to me if you need help you can't get on the Support subforum or Help page, or just want to say "hi"! I promise I'll keep my weird tendencies to a minimum until I get comfortable enough around you that I just don't care what you think about the My Little Pony/Spider-Man/Star Trek display on my book shelf.

Please try and make all our newcomers feel welcome. Remember that if you want to respond to someone specific and make absolutely, positively sure they get your greetings, you can add @thatpersonsusername and the site will send them a message saying they've been mentioned on the forums!

• 1,554 Replies
investarms
investarms
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone. I am new here please welcome me. I am here just for getting knowledge and informative posting.

abidsports
abidsports
1 posts
Nomad

Hello Everyone.... I am Abid Iqbal Sports Writer. I am feeling good to join you guys thanks all

DonaldDuck07
DonaldDuck07
2 posts
Nomad

I finally had the motivation to not be a lazy bump on a log and make an account. I'm a long time user and now people will be able to see that I guess

vendelin1556
vendelin1556
3 posts
Peasant

hi everybody i'm an old player but first time looking at the forums.

AE4LYF
AE4LYF
5 posts
Peasant

Hello everyone. I made this account back in 2010 but never really used it. Coming back due to feeling nostalgic. Seems a lot more quiet around here than how it used to be but I'm glad AG is still around!

Sgt_Den
Sgt_Den
1 posts
Nomad

Hello all, I'm wondering since flash games don't play in chrome anymore which is the best browser to use.

Cleanerboi
Cleanerboi
1 posts
Shepherd

hello
ive been playing games on AG since 2014 but i only recently got to making a AG account

Flooderm8ted
Flooderm8ted
1 posts
Peasant

Hi, I'm just here to play games, I made this account to save progress on certain games, but besides that I made this just because this website is awesome.

sans_the_skeleboy
sans_the_skeleboy
5 posts
Nomad

hi all!
I've playing in this site for long, but the account is new, Im a cartoonist, maybe I will draw something to post in art forum hehehe

Mehhehhmehh
Mehhehhmehh
1 posts
Nomad

Hi.

game_loser
game_loser
4 posts
Nomad

Hi! I am new here

arasrezistans
arasrezistans
1 posts
Nomad

Hi! I'am new user

sevenstarsinfo
sevenstarsinfo
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I'm new

Capik27
Capik27
1 posts
Nomad

Hello i am willi warner love to take my contribution in forum.

ferfer313
ferfer313
260 posts
Nomad

I've been on a big nostalgia trip today and decided to try and get back into my old account-- I think it's been eight years since I logged in last. So, for all intents and purposes, I'm new. No idea if I'll stick around long, but for now, I'm here, and it feels good to be back.

Showing 1111-1125 of 1554