ForumsThe TavernAny Game recommendations? Tell us!

21 14625
Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

Hello, Everyone!This is an area Where you can recommend any Game! Users can Post a Game recommendation or Visit Frequently To view the Game names and Play! The game can have any rating, Just Post it's Name!Some of The Best Games on This site are -

1.Kingdom Rush Series
-One of The Best Tower Defense Games in The world, as said By Gamers.
2.Zombotron 2
-A good flash zombie Game.
3.Gemcraft Series
-One of the Good ol' TD games.
4.Sinjid
- Remarkable Job By the talented game developer Krin.
5.Sonny 2
A good Zombie Game.

• 21 Replies
Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

There are a lot of other Good Games, Recommend them here!

Doombreed
Doombreed
7,022 posts
Templar

Played every one of those except Zombotron Sonny 2, and Kingdom Rush are wholeheartedly recommended from me as well, Gemcraft and Sinjid are a bit special. They are good flash games but may just not be your type of game. You can try them at any rate

As for my recommended, well:

The Last Stand 2 - for zombie defense games

Colony, Warfare and Warlords series for strategy

Cursed Treasure 2 for Tower Defense games (best tower defense ever, even trumps KR in my opinion )

Rogue Soul series for action adventure games

Swords and Souls for a bit more tactical adventure upgrade game

The Several Journeys of Reemus and Don't Escape series for Point and Click fans (for a more comprehensive list on the matter see my profile )

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Keeper of the Grove 2 - Good-looking TD with skills.
Infinity Inc - Short RPG game about clones.
Zodiac Reactor - A game about reflexes, kind of. Quick.
Sentry Knight: Conquest - Cute-looking shooter game, it's like Enter The Gungeon.
Monster Bark - Cute puzzle game where you switch characters to use different abilities.
Hitbox - Puzzle game
Sinjid - Favorite game in AG, it's an RPG about being a ninja and clearing your master's name.
Tinysastes 2 - Very cute game where you build cities, schools, farms, etc. and save your world from natural disasters.

BalkanRenegades
BalkanRenegades
824 posts
Treasurer

Warfare 1917/1944 - Depends of you like crowding units in trenches or urban warfare and careful planing. No matter what, both games are great.

Siera 7 - Short, quick, on-rails tactical shooter.

Strike Force Heroes/ SFH2 - Pure awesomeness!

Raze/Raze 2 - For science fiction fans.

Sift Heads World/2/3/4/5/Ultimatum - Stickman style

Endless War Defence - Try it. You will not regret.

Astral Crashers - A flash Starcraft.

Engage - Insect Island - Fair well done on-rails shooter.

hungerpains
hungerpains
10 posts
Shepherd

Monsters Den Chronicles - Dungeon-crawling RPG with plenty of class/item variety. Recommend not using easiest difficulty.

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Try Realm Grinder.
If you are a meditative person who finds it easy to focus on something pleasant, relaxing, but not quite spectacular this game is guaranteed to entertain you for a month or so.

Last4Skull
Last4Skull
2,265 posts
King

I will share some escape game, or point and click I've Liked !

Escape The Cube Series : One of the best escape series i've played, really ! Good plot, nice puzzle, fancy/creepy graphics, and all episodes links in a full story plot, including many characters point of view and some deep thinking about life ! (Even if a friend named @Swarmlord2 will suggest to start to the "first" who is season, I suggest you to start on the lake for a optimal playing.)

Submachine Series: A classic really start easy and get more and more difficult in the process, a really good plot again, talking about like a strange dispositive called a submachine who can lead people to others reality, like riddle maze, past event or thing like that, The developer does a great work in my opinion However Armorgames just have until the 5 or 6 episode, It seem there are like 11 or something I wait them Hope they will be released here ! Maybe with somes quest Hahaha that would be really cool

Don't Escape Series According to Doombreed, really this series is a jewel x'D it's really original because this time your goal isn't to escape, But to do all the things for protecting other of a possible menace, in the first you play a werewolf, the 2nd lead you to a zombie apocalyptic world and the 3rd is in the space ! I will add the plot of the 3rd is very cool ^^ multiple ending in each of them ! Try it all and they have quest !

Last Door Series An Incredible one really, if you like pixel art, point and click, poetical and a bit creepy story just take a look at it ! Like cube escape all games are related and I personally take a big pleasure through the series,atmosphere and music was really impressive too ! I've haste to play the 2nd Chapter

Monster Basement Series A nice one for Halloween x'D really funny and surprising story, I enjoyed it !

Forgotten Hill Series A really nice one too, the 2nd have quest ! I'm waiting for the 3rd

And maybe I will add more another day enjoy theses ! They're are worth it !

Ankur7
Ankur7
48 posts
Shepherd

Wow! Reached 9 comments and 968 views! Thank you everyone for your co - operation!

trigon123
trigon123
1,279 posts
Herald

Mardek Series (aka Mardek RPG) - One of the best flash RPGs ever made. Sadly, You can't play Thrid part on Armorgames (You can play it on Kongregate).

Aqua Slug - Water guns, Action and Beach. What else do I have to say?

Stratygizer
Stratygizer
38 posts
Blacksmith

Realm grinder - The game may look like your average cookie clicker spin-off, but at it's core, it's much more than that; there's tons of content waiting for you beneath the surface, a whole new level of replayability, such as a new set of factions, excavation, reincarnation etc. - You'll love how it turns from a simple clicker game to a complicated strategy game the more you play.
Don't escape - I really enjoyed this 3-part game series, it's a whole new level of point &
click games, and every game is different - going from medieval fantasy (werewolf stuff) to zombie survival, to psychological horror space survival.

Solipskier - Quick and fun game you can play a round of when you're bored, one of my 4 personal favourites.

Bloons TD5 - While I sort of despise the previous titles, I loved this one and really enjoyed the replayability, I personally put a lot of effort into getting the game avatar set for this one.

Sentry Knight - Conquest - I see loads of recommendations for this one in this thread, and I'm tired, I don't think I really have to give a review.

I'd like to say I'll add more, but I'm absolutely knackered, probably gonna forget about it an hour from now.

CytoplasmaDoesApple
CytoplasmaDoesApple
5 posts
Nomad

1 - City Siege series - Cool graphics, 6 parts, many units to buy, interesting levels, balanced gameplay, and cool music. That maked City Siege great!
2 - Zombotron (all 3 games) - The game itself is not unusual. You will not find here any unique features that would not be seen in other arcade shooters. But what, then, is this popularity of the arcade? We would point out two things. The first is that the game is made with love. And it is evident from the very first seconds of character control. The design, interface elements, complexity, tightly controlled and allow gamers to enjoy the perfect world.
3 - Kingdom Rush - People can ask me - Kingdom Rush is the best game! Why you placed it on 3rd place? Because I don`t like slow games. But anyway this game is great.
4 - Bonk.io - very good game too.
5 - Sushi cat - game with beatiful graphics.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

1. The Last Stan: Dead Zone - Great MMO which is addictive!

digaran2
digaran2
23 posts
Nomad

Pirate galaxy(not on AG anymore sadly)
Steel legion(same I think )
Dark orbit
Astroflux
Helmet-Heroes
Agar.io(not on AG?)

GivinUDaHimelik
GivinUDaHimelik
5 posts
Nomad

I really enjoy playing Vortex Wars 2 when I get the time off from school. It's a game based on the classic board game Risk. At the moment, it's a little buggy becuase it's being worked on for version 3.0, but I still like it a lot.

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

My recommendations:

1. Kingdom Rush
- Yes! For me it's the best Tower Defense I've ever played.
2. Burrito Bison
- Smash candies, lots of it, in an attempt to escape - Hours and hours of fun

- to be updated -

Showing 1-15 of 21