Forums → Forum Games → Roll A Dozen: Revived
Welcome back to one of my old games, Roll A Dozen! Due to some personal reasons, i was unable to keep the original Ra12 game alive. Thus, I have created a new thread to continue the game!
Once again, here are the objectives:
- Players must reach exactly 12 to win.
How to Play:
- A six-sided die is used.
- The player must roll the die. If an even number is used (e.g, 2, 4, 6),
you add that number to the previous rolled number.
- If an odd number is rolled (1, 3, 5) you subtract that amount from the
- A new count always begins with the number 1.
- The player who restarts the count must roll the dice and add/subtract the
resulting number from 1.
- The count must be restarted if:
- The count reaches zero or goes into negative numbers.
- A player rolls the same number as the previous poster.
P1: 1 (dice rolled 4) 1+4=5
P2: 5 (dice rolled 2) 5+2=7
P1: 7 (dice rolled 3) 7-3=4
P3: 4 (dice rolled 3) restart
Things to Remember:
- You can back-to-back post! Just don't post three times in a row.
Once a successful count has been reached, please notify me in my profile comments.
Now, let's begin!
- 868 Replies
11. now, we need a One and a Two! 1d6=3
11 - 3 = 8
7. Five now, so we'll need a combination of rolls...
Why couldn't that roll have come one post sooner?
8. Speaking of luck, I hope we'll get some this time...
8 - 1 = 7
7. I usually roll twice in the same post, but I was making sure I didn't roll twice if the first one was 4, then I would have to delete it, then the result would show an extra roll, etc. (i've had experience)
7 - 3 = 4
1. So, how was everyone's Pi Day yesterday?
1 - 1 = 0. Reeeeeeeestart...
9. That's nice. Mine was, frankly, uneventful.
9 - 3 = 6
6. I didn't eat any pie yesterday.
You must be logged in to post a reply!