Forums → Forum Games → Roll A Dozen: Revived
Welcome back to one of my old games, Roll A Dozen! Due to some personal reasons, i was unable to keep the original Ra12 game alive. Thus, I have created a new thread to continue the game!
Once again, here are the objectives:
- Players must reach exactly 12 to win.
How to Play:
- A six-sided die is used.
- The player must roll the die. If an even number is used (e.g, 2, 4, 6),
you add that number to the previous rolled number.
- If an odd number is rolled (1, 3, 5) you subtract that amount from the
- A new count always begins with the number 1.
- The player who restarts the count must roll the dice and add/subtract the
resulting number from 1.
- The count must be restarted if:
- The count reaches zero or goes into negative numbers.
- A player rolls the same number as the previous poster.
P1: 1 (dice rolled 4) 1+4=5
P2: 5 (dice rolled 2) 5+2=7
P1: 7 (dice rolled 3) 7-3=4
P3: 4 (dice rolled 3) restart
Things to Remember:
- You can back-to-back post! Just don't post three times in a row.
Once a successful count has been reached, please notify me in my profile comments.
Now, let's begin!
- 873 Replies
16. Neither does Stonehenge, right? Anyways, it's St. Nicholas! What did you get in your boot? I just got a stupid branch. That prick, Krampus always has to ruin it!
16 - 5 = 11
11. The only influence St. Nicholas has on mainstream American culture is in his Santa Claus persona, and that's on Christmas. .-.
8. *spits drink* YOU DON'T HAVE ST. NICHOLAS!? What kind of horrible, horrible world do you live in!?
8 + 6 = 14
14. *Ahem! Ahem!* Santa Claus doesn't exist *Ahem! Ahem! Ahem!*
YOU DON'T HAVE ST. NICHOLAS!?
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ I suppose it seems too Roman Catholic.
Santa Claus doesn't exist
Nonsense, he was at a parade here just this past weekend.
1. Crying inside* I made dozens of posts and none of them ended up being 12, but then someone gets it first try. Congratulations!
1 + 2 = 3
3. Hang in there, sciller; you'll get one eventually.
1. Thanks haha, I'm sure you'll get one soon!
2. Come on, come on! Grunting*
Teleported_Die = 1
Phew! Summoning a die is much harder than expected!
2 - 1 = 1
And it doesn't always yield the results I wanted, but hey!
1. At least if we restart it won't make any difference.
3. Now it will. But I like when the stake gets bigger.
Double 2 = Reset
1. Steaks are too chewy. I prefer other meats.
1. Daymit I hate when my roll is not at steak.
1-5=Restart without batting an eyelid.
You must be logged in to post a reply!