ForumsForum GamesModern Day: War and Peace

101 31179
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome to my second real life nation scenario forum game! This time with an actual name XD. But,(as you can see from the title) this time, its not alternate history, but instead present day/possible future!

You can choose to join UK, France, USA, Russia, Germany, India, or China. There can be multiple people in the same country. The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader. The others that join the same country will have to specify their role in the government. The tech is today's tech. However, you can make advances on said tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.

Month/Year:March 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War
Alliances: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Collective Security Treaty Organization, Peninsula State Force
UK:
France:
USA:
Russia:
Germany:
India:
China:

I will tell you the situation you are in when you choose a country.

Again, This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 101 Replies
K4R45U
K4R45U
5 posts
Peasant

Will, finish your **** game, you scumbag!

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Nah, let's just flip a coin and dance around a fire.
A coin = Tails
*dances around fire*

COIN RESULTS
A coin
Tails
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

We have a thread that's not as old as this one which we could use for dancing around fire. Why you do this to me?

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

Well, I've set fire to half of China now. Interpretive dance is also an official language.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I'd like Brits to stand up for anarchy. This world has had peace for too long and it has done no good!

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

You should start a civil war. It's the perfect answer to excessive peace! I'll just watch with my stolen beer from Germany if that's alright.

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

The Turkish president is mad and I believe the EU would agree with me. If we don't interfere now it's going to turn ugly
Now or never.

AClSllXVlll
AClSllXVlll
741 posts
Blacksmith

So, how'd that go for you?

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Nobody cares so now he owns the world and we're all his slaves
oops

abcdragon66
abcdragon66
701 posts
Jester

Hello I would like to join this game! Can I join Russia?
Edit: Oh wait this game is dead sorry

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

I'm going ahead and lock this as it's been dead for almost a year... @will3 if you ever want this reopened, just drop a comment on my profile and I'll be glad to oblige.

Showing 91-101 of 101