ForumsForum GamesModern Day: War and Peace

101 31141
will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

Hello, and welcome to my second real life nation scenario forum game! This time with an actual name XD. But,(as you can see from the title) this time, its not alternate history, but instead present day/possible future!

You can choose to join UK, France, USA, Russia, Germany, India, or China. There can be multiple people in the same country. The first person to apply for one country is that said country's leader. The others that join the same country will have to specify their role in the government. The tech is today's tech. However, you can make advances on said tech, then advances on that. Only one Advance per turn. No double posting. There is an edit button.

Month/Year:March 2017
Wars: ISIS invasion of Syria, Kurdistan, and Iraq; Ukranian Civil War
Alliances: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Collective Security Treaty Organization, Peninsula State Force
UK:
France:
USA:
Russia:
Germany:
India:
China:

I will tell you the situation you are in when you choose a country.

Again, This is not an RPG. You do not have to put a card down. That's my job.

• 101 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

Never played any of your games before, but I'm going for UK.

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Also UK here. Royal Advisor to Her Majesty The Queen.
Pip Pip! Tally Ho!

The_Marine
The_Marine
4 posts
Peasant

im confused

Angelnewbie
Angelnewbie
1 posts
Shepherd

one more for uk , one of the royal family member related to Her Majesty The Queen.

The_Marine
The_Marine
4 posts
Peasant

Usa

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I think I should join this...
I'll go with Germany! YAY! http://cache.armorgames.com/images/flags-v2/flat/24/DE.png

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

With the terrorists in ISIS invading Kurdistan Syria and Iraq, and the Russians crawling deeper into Ukraine what will the three leaders do? and how will the Queen's Royal Advisor affect this? What will San Marino do?(lol) What will AngelNewbie, The queen's relative do?

Alliances: North Atlantic Treaty Organization, Collective Security Treaty Organization, Peninsula State Force
UK: @Saiyoku (Queen), @Boofuss (Royal Advisor), @Angelnewbie (Relative of the Queen)
France:
USA: The_Marine (President)
Russia:
Germany: @armorplayergc (President)
India:
China:

Never played any of your games before, but I'm going for UK

Also UK here. Royal Advisor to Her Majesty The Queen.
Pip Pip! Tally Ho!

one more for uk , one of the royal family member related to Her Majesty The Queen.

Since the recent exit of the European Union, people have been asking themselves, "What will the UK do next?" And so, What will you do next?

Usa

please don't spam... but anyway, s the leader of the biggest alliance in the world, NATO, You need to have a 4th NATO expansion in order to secure your dominance as the lone world superpower, so, what will you do?

I think I should join this...
I'll go with Germany! YAY!

Ok! So, as the leader of the European Union, You are very aware of the large hit it took after the UK left. With Ukraine and Turkey trying to apply for membership multiple times, and Greece thinking about leaving, what will you do?
mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

I would join in as Vladimir Putin, but I don't feel like: you are all western people in the real life and it's gonna be problematic confronting all of you at once in the game like Russia does in real life.
So meh.
{edit} But, on the other hand, who if not me? I'm in as Vladimir Putin!
{edit2} But only if you promise you won't be too hard on me)

Boofuss
Boofuss
265 posts
Peasant

Oh my... well it certainly does seem as though the proverbial has rather hit the fan doesn't it...

Your Majesty, I would strongly suggest caution and to continue the talks regarding our alliance with our long standing allies. The last thing we need to do now is to cause more instability in such a time of crisis.

Keefe2004
Keefe2004
5 posts
Peasant

I'm with the UK

will3
will3
454 posts
Nomad

UK: @Saiyoku (Queen), @Boofuss (Royal Advisor), @Angelnewbie (Relative of the Queen)
France:
USA: The_Marine (President)
Russia: @mamibo (President)
Germany: @armorplayergc (President)
India:
China:

I would join in as Vladimir Putin, but I don't feel like: you are all western people in the real life and it's gonna be problematic confronting all of you at once in the game like Russia does in real life.
So meh.
{edit1} But, on the other hand, who if not me? I'm in as Vladimir Putin!
{edit2} But only if you promise you won't be too hard on me)

Eh its fine, I don't care... Anyway, With the terrorists in ISIS invading Kurdistan Syria and Iraq, and the EU sanctioning you for liberating the Russian minority in Ukraine, there is definitely tension in the world. What will you do?

Oh my... well it certainly does seem as though the proverbial has rather hit the fan doesn't it...

Your Majesty, I would strongly suggest caution and to continue the talks regarding our alliance with our long standing allies. The last thing we need to do now is to cause more instability in such a time of crisis.

This is to be responded to by Saiyoku

I'm with the UK

Please read the rules.
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

Okay, although I'm actually part of the western countries, I'm gonna (try to) help Denis. Russia for me! Shall I be the Leader of the Russian Army? (although Putin (Denis) would always be my boss XD)

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I agree with advice of @Boofuss .
UK Would like to join the European Union once more.
We refuse to be a lonely island isolated from the world, and most importantly, our allies. What does Germany @armorplayergc have to say of this?

mamibo
mamibo
686 posts
Scribe

Hey there, my new prime minister!

Alright,

"With all the tension hanging in the world, I must make a decision considering the new politics our country is going to follow. But before I do, several things have to be clarified.
First. We are not fighting in Ukraine, and even if we were, so what? Ukraine is Russia's prodigal son, and of course we want him back. This is why we took Crimea, in the first place. But you should understand us too: our people (Ukrainians) are dying by the hands of neo-nazis in there! And Nazism is and will always be, our enemy, say what you will.
Same goes for all former Soviet republics.
Second. We are not after world domination. We just want to live on our land and prosper. Without you attempting to conquer us, which you did so many times.
Third, we are into economical, political and other interactions, but judging by the sanctions, you aren't.

Now. Our people are tired, and we have other things to do, so we are quitting the Syrian war for good.
But, I will announce it just now and don't pretend I din't: Ukraine will be ours. Because it is ours. Because we can't let our people suffer in there after the orange mess you made.

<...>

Also, we want friendship with the EU, please reconsider your harsh attitude."

Vladimir Putin

SomeRandomStickboy
SomeRandomStickboy
30 posts
Shepherd

Nuke everyone. Nobody wins. Everyone dies.

Showing 1-15 of 101