ForumsThe TavernEmojis!

6 7630
R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

I have seen different types of emojis (emotions or emoticons) in forums. So I would like to ask how many emojis are available in Armor Games and what are the codes for them?
For example :-
The code of is

:heart:
  • 6 Replies
Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I've found out that AG forums use Twemoji so here is a list of emoji codes.

Beware that codes starting with p and o are bugged due to and being changed in AG.
They're also sorta same with Discord.

You gotta experiment, I guess. You can also paste it on your profile and find out what they do.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@R1a2z3e4 @Saiyoku Actually... Armor Games uses the emojis that can be found here. Allthough I have to add that not all of the emojis listed on this page are used on our website. Some have been deliberately blocked, like the middle finger for example, which you could surely understand.

Feel free to experiment here and try out new ones if you guys like!

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Also check here for some emoji art. It's kind of dead now though. http://armorgames.com/community/thread/12401289/emoji-art

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Wow! Thank you people!, AG really supports many emojis!!! I am
Armor Games

R1a2z3e4
R1a2z3e4
116 posts
Shepherd

Beware that codes starting with p and o are bugged due to and being changed in AG.

Yeah, just observed it. The code bugged and showed

Mashi_Kip69
Mashi_Kip69
19 posts
Nomad

@R1a2z3e4 @Saiyoku @MrDayCee
Thanks so much for these. I'm kinda an emoji addict and I always look for these on the forums .
It's nice to see that there are general sources for common emojis, although I also like emoticons such as: _| ̄|○

Showing 1-6 of 6