The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGames[found] Don't remember the name of the game :( Help?

4 3095
tayaya
tayaya
2 posts
Nomad

Hi. Someone know the name of the flash game where you play as astronaut that crashed on some planet with tombs/caves. His crew is dead and you can find their bodies and ghosts. also you need to fix the space ship so you need to search for the parts in the "caves". Also you need to pray to avoid the death in the caves. plz help to find this game its some kind of horror platform game maybe pixel game.. I don't sure

• 4 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

Hi @tayaya - maybe someone will come along and know what game you're talking about. It doesn't sound at all familiar to me. But in the meantime, look through our games with the 'space' tag. There's 200+ of them, but maybe you'll recognise the icon thing for it. Here's the link to games with that tag: Space Games

Let us know if you find it there - good luck!

Saiyoku
Saiyoku
1,954 posts
Bard

I'm not sure if it's the same, but having some dead crew and needing to fix a spaceship reminds me of Morningstar. It's a point and click game, but I doubt it falls under horror. I'd still recommend it though.

tayaya
tayaya
2 posts
Nomad

Thanks for help I found it but in another website. Armorgames don't have this game.
"After Years In The Dark Tunnel"

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

Glad you found it. Sounds neat, I think I'll check it out!

Showing 1-4 of 4