ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Transfering my Astroflux account

8 3248
troll915
troll915
5 posts
Nomad

Hi,

Currently I play Astroflux through AG instead of the main site, Astroflux.net. However, I have had lots of issues lately with lag, as player.io had to be run through this site instead of the main site. In the past, I know some players have gotten their accounts moved to the main site, and I would like to know of I could do this, and what would be required for me to do this. My main reason for wanting to move my account is the lag issue, something I have no issues with on the main site. I contacted Moegreche, and he said to post here, so that is what I am doing. If any admin or mid could help me, it would be greatly appreciated.

He also suggested tagging MrDayCee, but I'm not sure how to tag on this forum 😁

• 8 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@troll915 - You mentioned on my profile (I think?) that they needed some sort of information. Can you confirm this and, if so, what they need? I'm guessing your Armor Games ID (or whatever it's called). In the meantime, let me tag @MrDayCee as he should know how to get this info. I can't remember how to do it or where to look.

troll915
troll915
5 posts
Nomad

The only sort of id I can get is by using the /myid command, which gets me armortroll915. This is what my id is. @Moegreche yes, I did mention this on your profile.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @troll915,

You'll want to contact us via the armorgames.com/contact page so that we can discuss this one-on-one. There are some questions we'll need to discuss before we can make this on your behalf. Please use the Account Help selection to make sure this gets to the support team vs. another team that isn't able to directly assist you with this.

-RP

troll915
troll915
5 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin I did as you suggested the same day you posted, but I have received no response. Is there anything I need to do, or did I just miss the response?

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @troll915,

I just looked through our ticket system for any account names that matched troll915 as well as the email address that you have on record for this account. I'm not seeing any submissions so it's possable that the contact was not sent using the subject of Account Help. Alternatively, if you have used a different email address or different account name when you contacted us this may be why I didn't see your contact. If you can look in your email's inbox for the contact ID and get back to me with this, I'll be able to look into the information that you sent in and get back to you about this.

The ticket submission response should look something like this,

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (#####) [...]

-RP

troll915
troll915
5 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin

I just sent another request to Account Help through the contact info. I included my armor games name, my contact email, and I double checked to make sure I put it under account help.

RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello,

I just located the help request and I've followed up with your contact.

-RP

troll915
troll915
5 posts
Nomad

@RavePenguin,

I read your response,

RavePenguin (Armor Games)
Jul 6, 2:03 PM PDT

""Hey Troll915,

Thanks for following up with us. As this is account related I'm limited in the information that I could ask you about in the forums. The support team over at fulafisken.se will need some additional steps to be taken before they can move forward with the account migration request.

First they'll need you to make an account on AstroFlux.com. This can be a brand new account or an account you already have but wouldn't mind losing all of the current account's progress.

The email is:
The account ID is:
The Account Name is:

In addition please note that, any account transfers will likely need to have all of the Artifacts redone as it will need to be stored in the account database. Lastly once I have this information I will make the request to the fulafisken.se support team as soon as I see the update. Between this email I send to thm and when they have completed the migration, all progress that has been made may end up being lost in the progress. Furthermore, you will no longer be able to log into this game from the ArmorGames.com site as the account will be banned as it's now an account on http://astroflux.com/""

I responded to the email, but I got no response, probably because it is the AG email. I had a question about this process. When you say "In addition please note that, any account transfers will likely need to have all of the Artifacts redone as it will need to be stored in the account database", does this mean that I will have to re-farm the artefacts? The ones I have right now have taken me years to get, and I don't want to lose them. I know when yahoo games shut down, the players from there were able to transfer their accounts to the main site and not lose any artefacts. If you could let me know, that would be great!

Showing 1-8 of 8