ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Dawn of the Dragons disappeared from my Fav'd Games page

24 14285
MRaven
MRaven
8 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, hope someone can help. I play Dawn of the Dragons every day, and an user just came up on in-game chat and said the game had disappeared from their "My games" page. I checked and it's the same for me. Dawn of the Dragons doesn't show among my Fav'd games, even if, when I go to the game itself, it is still signaled as "Fav'd". Other users just confirmed they have the same problem, and also informed me that the game doesn't show when searched through the "Search Games" service. I tried and it's true. It's like it's disappeared from the site, though I can still access it through my browser's bookmark. However, it does appear in the MMO section. This seems to only affect "DotD", all my other Fav'd games are showing.
I hope someone can help... Thank you since now!

• 24 Replies
bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince
COIN RESULTS
Soon and Very Soon?
Tails
lyrm17
lyrm17
1 posts
Nomad

got error 404 even using direct link

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Bump.

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

@bakkart Please do not bump threads, especially not with spammy posts like 'Bump.', and please refer to this post by RavePenguin which should provide you with everything you need to know so far, thank you very much.

edit: Also,

Such a search does not work for me. I keep coming back to this forum and using the link provided.

why not copying the direct link provided and put it as a bookmark in your browser? Simple, fast and functional solution.
MaximumCat
MaximumCat
1 posts
Nomad

Trying to join my friend on Dawn of the Dragons... Can't get in via Armorgames, though he can still log in for some reason. What is going on?

Edit - direct link he sent me does not work.

iWumbo3000
iWumbo3000
10 posts
Peasant

did 5pg (dawn of the dragons developer) not pay the Armorgames bill? STill removed from favourites.
still doesnt show up in searches.
today, game doesnt connect for 2 hours already. please fix.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Is there any way to make this forum sticky or at least the links? I know there are policy and financial things going on here, but it's difficult to understand why we can have these direct links here but nowhere else.

bakkart
bakkart
636 posts
Prince

Any progress or word at all on what's going on with these games? Permanent limbo?

User1412
User1412
19 posts
Shepherd

Bookmarked the game direct link, it still works, though the game itself is disappeared on-site
Game link: https://armorgames.com/dawn-of-the-dragons-game/13509

Showing 16-24 of 24