ForumsGamesAndroid Games!!

34 9655
DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Fairly new to the mobile gaming here and I'm looking for an RPG that is not turn-based and won't require me to spend my month's allowance to reach at least half of the players' rankings.

I'm used to playing MOBA and hack-and-slash games on my PC and console, so something with a different gameplay will be refreshing. Waiting for your suggestions guys!

• 34 Replies
evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Hi there, so there are 3 games I have in mind for you. Knights of Pen & Paper,Blades of Brim , and lastly, Knight Fever. Blades of Brim can be played offline but doesn't give you much option than just running endlessly, Knights of Pen&Paper is Ok, but you need to purchase the game. Lastly, Knight Fever, this is the one I highly recommend. It gives you a retro feeling, back into Medieval age. It has 4 lanes in stages, where you can place some your heroes you collected, whom you can switch lanes to avoid enemies from hitting them. There's also Arena, which is so exciting for me, since I like competing a lot. XD anyway just try it out for yourself, and you might as well like it.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

I've read about KoPaP so I'm sure I will play that. Searched the other 2 games you suggested and yeah, they do feel kind of retro. Are you an old man or something? hahahahaha

I'll try them, then give a review when I have the time.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Sure thing. Hope you enjoy at least one of them. No I'm not an old man, not yet. lol

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Playing Knight Fever now. I'm having a blast! hahahah. Will post a decent review later.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Compared to current games, the game play of Knight Fever is unique. Great for players who are looking for games that will keep them challenged and occupied for a long time.

The side-swiping gameplay sets it apart from traditional RPGs. Mages and support can't hide behind the tanks. You have to be cautious and alert for the monster's attacks and skills and make sure that you dodge them all. You can't blindly spam your skills; you have to time them correctly or else you get punished by a barrage of attacks from all sides.

Here, you don't focus on just 3-4 characters alone in order to conquer the game. You have to set different teams for specific purposes. I have 3 Heroes that I mainly use for the normal stages, I have a 6-man team for the Arena, and I power-up another Hero whose sole purpose is to chow down Bosses.

I also liked the numerous Hero combinations that you can do once you have all of the heroes. I haven't recruited that many yet but I'm already having fun playing around with my team set-ups.

If not for the minor issues, I'd give this a 5/5.. But for now, a 4/5 isn't so bad.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Wow! I'm glad that you enjoyed KF too. I as well am having a good time with it. I especially like the Arena since I can compete with other players on it. Hopefully, you'll be able to join the ranks soon.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

What's your IGN? Let me add you. Maybe you can help me get stronger.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

lol. Sure thing, it's Erica.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Right now I have 12 Heroes and 6 of them are 2-stars. I see you already have a lot of 4-stars, did it take you long to get to that point?

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Been playing it since May, I've reached 4 stars because there some events which KF provided, the Fever Time, luckily there are some 2-star ultimate Evo. stone given, and was able to awaken some heroes to 3-star so I just made sure collect Hero fragments from Hard Mode of my desired Hero to Awaken fist to 4-star. Anyway, you can contribute to the Heroes' Altar with 400 cubes and be assured to get one Hero (if you own the Hero it will be converted to it's fragments which you can use to Awaken your hero).

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

I tried that a few times and got some new heroes. I guess recruiting is easy but awakening them to the next star level is a challenge.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

It will take some time to upgrade/awaken your heroes. That's what KF more interesting.You can't max out a character easily.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

I'm excited to have a 4-star Hero because of the changes in character sprite. That 4-star Asha looks amazing.

evebro06
evebro06
19 posts
Nomad

Yes she does look cool. Like a silent killer in the night. I don't think I'm going to get her to a 4-star soon though. I've 6 Heroes who are at 4-star rn. Those are for my mains in the Arena.

DenisseCarmen
DenisseCarmen
24 posts
Nomad

Too bad the refill time for the cookies and tower of chips takes long. Makes grinding different compared to other RPG games. You really have to think things through or you'll just be wasting your resources.

Showing 1-15 of 34