ForumsNews and FeedbackNotice: Exit Path, Colony & Achievement Unlocked 2 multiplayer functionality

55 49037
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone,

In the past week, we've received a few reports about the multiplayer functionality of three games not working. The team has looked into this and they have informed me that will need to disable the multiplayer aspects of the games due to outdated servers.

All of the games still have the single player modes working, so they are not being taken offline.

-RP

• 55 Replies
Firey_IDFB
Firey_IDFB
1 posts
Nomad

I believe this decision was not a well thought out one. Many people used to play Achievement Unlocked in multiplayer together, and I played it all the time until it was shut down. I thought it was a glitch in the game, and when I revisited it today, I noticed this article. I used to play it in groups with my friends, and now that you shut the multiplayer down, I cannot do that anymore. The page won't load, either, which causes a lot of wifi trouble and lag.
Sincerely, Firey_IDFB.

MarkOfGOD
MarkOfGOD
3 posts
Nomad

man i want exit path 1 and part 2 and achievement unlocked 2

Luxembourg
Luxembourg
3 posts
Farmer

This is disappointing.

Figag
Figag
1 posts
Peasant

I guess I'm a little late to the party, but I want Colony back as well. I'm just getting back into the game and am really sad that multiplayer is gone. Bots simply don't cut it; without pvp the game loses a lot of value.

ignaciomm
ignaciomm
2 posts
Nomad

Didn't know that Colony got many players, when I entered in the game there was only 5 people or less.
But...

BRING COLONY MULTIPLAYER BACK!!

armykid1019
armykid1019
1 posts
Peasant

bring colony multiplayer back i played it so much as a kid and was looking forword to playing it again

Unshapedstatue3
Unshapedstatue3
1 posts
Nomad

BRING BACK COLONY MULTIPLAYER!

Blackwing171A
Blackwing171A
2 posts
Shepherd

COLONY

JackyC8938
JackyC8938
1 posts
Nomad

Multiplayer needs to come back! How are we supposed to battle in real time with each other in real life?

NullException
NullException
1 posts
Nomad

When will the servers be back up ?

Evarya
Evarya
9 posts
Nomad

Just played the game yesterday for the first time in maybe 6 years. Disappointed multiplayer can't work anymore but the game was just as great as I remember it c:

xavierLfranks
xavierLfranks
1 posts
Nomad

bring back colony, *****!

cutiepie0916
cutiepie0916
1 posts
Nomad

BRING BACK EXIT PATH MULTIPLAYER PLSSSSSSSS

vittoriogeovanni
vittoriogeovanni
5 posts
Farmer

Ah. blew dust off my old games collection just to remember this. Been 10 years since it's relase and about 3 since i last played it. Too bad it's pvp is not comming back

Slade313
Slade313
2 posts
Nomad

Colony multiplayer needs to come back!

Showing 31-45 of 55