ForumsNews and FeedbackNotice: Exit Path, Colony & Achievement Unlocked 2 multiplayer functionality

56 49062
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey everyone,

In the past week, we've received a few reports about the multiplayer functionality of three games not working. The team has looked into this and they have informed me that will need to disable the multiplayer aspects of the games due to outdated servers.

All of the games still have the single player modes working, so they are not being taken offline.

-RP

• 56 Replies
VILLANI618
VILLANI618
1 posts
Nomad

# We need colony back

joeyjoey3232
joeyjoey3232
1 posts
Nomad

I am devasted with this decision, I truly am. I hope to see these games back up in the future, but at this rate it looks forgotten and honestly it's sad to put this to rest. Especially since John isn't working on flash games anymore.

jdpthespian
jdpthespian
1 posts
Shepherd

Hugely disappointing for Colony in particular. Please consider upgrading, and expediting Colony 2!

Ghnami
Ghnami
2 posts
Nomad

Just another nerd here to beg you to put colony back up. Watching starcraft II world finals and was like, wait I used to be this good at game. Loaded up, beat campaign ezpz, rolled Hard! Hard! and now found out that multiplayer doesn't exist. Please, put this back up, ads exist to support it and the players exist to watch ads. Wait, well, not far from the truth I suppose. Please this game was amazing and I'd love to see it back with fun pvp.

ShadowSlayer629
ShadowSlayer629
1 posts
Peasant

Would you mind bringing back colony, even now almost 2020 I still want multiplayer

rushing2meta
rushing2meta
1 posts
Nomad

Will the multiplayer ever be turned back on?? I need to play some Colony with the boys, man

RubyPiec
RubyPiec
2 posts
Nomad

Achievement Unlocked 2 back.

trying
trying
467 posts
Bard

Looks like colony is gone for good

Nelson2345
Nelson2345
1 posts
Nomad

We need multiplayer back on Achievement unlocked 2

davidhelm15
davidhelm15
1 posts
Nomad

exit path multiplayer is back, although in a different engine.
https://exit-path.github.io

Slade313
Slade313
3 posts
Nomad

A reminder to everyone that Colony multiplayer has returned!

I recommend you check out the Colony Community Discord for more info: https://discord.gg/rP8nhm8

Or simply search up 'How to play Colony flash game online in 2024' and it should appear on the 'ColonyGame' YouTube channel.

Showing 46-56 of 56