The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesAnyone know the name of this game?

6 3294
SSJGogeta
SSJGogeta
4 posts
Nomad

Hey so about 2 years ago I played a game on this site and I think it had arena in the name. It was an animated 2v2-3 game were you fight in an arena to save the world. It was a turn based fighting system. There was a shop, a training ground, and a store where you could buy cheerleaders that gave you more exp,coins. I forgot the name of the game and I really want to play it again. If you have any idea what game it is please comment I'm looking forward to reading them

• 6 Replies
trishpinpin
trishpinpin
6 posts
Nomad

Is it a Mobile or PC games? What genre of the game was?

brianjones
brianjones
5 posts
Nomad

No.

SSJGogeta
SSJGogeta
4 posts
Nomad

It was a Pc game and I think the genre was either action or strategy if I recall correctly.

paulhar1s50n
paulhar1s50n
25 posts
Nomad

The elements of this mystery game is so general except for the cheerleader part. This only means that you will have a hard time to find what you're looking for.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

@SSJGogeta - Could it be Siegius Arena?

It doesn't quite fit because it's not turn-based. But you do have fans and you have to get the crowd pumped to power up. I have another game in mind, but I can't of the name of it. In that one, though, I feel like your character is more like a silhouette or something (it's been too long and my memory is bad). I'm hoping this is this and your memory of the game is just a little fuzzy. If not, let us know and we'll keep poking around!

SSJGogeta
SSJGogeta
4 posts
Nomad

Sadly It's not Siegius Arena D: Thanks for the reply though ^^ Also from what I can remember you could choose your starting character, customize em and choose which class you wanted

Showing 1-6 of 6