ForumsForum GamesTug of War

819 189410
oyaji3211
oyaji3211
258 posts
Herald

This is a battle of the sexes. If the poster is male, he will add 1 to the number above him and then make a comment of any sort he wishes. If the poster is female, she will subtract 1 from the number above her and make a comment. If the number reaches 0, the girls win. If the number reaches double the starting number, the guys win. For instance if we start at 1,000, the guys win at 2,000.
Please always leave a comment with your number so it doesn't devolve into just another counting game. Comments obviously make it much more interesting.
All forum rules apply. Keep the comments civil. No double posting.

We will start with:

1,000 - This game can be really fun and a good way to have ad hoc conversations.

Amended Rules
All of the above still applies EXCEPT:
• Girls may now subtract 5 per post owing to the fact the forum demographic is skewed so much toward males.
• Each new game will begin at 50 until further notice.
• Turncoats are allowed. Meaning you may post for either gender regardless of your own gender.

• 819 Replies
kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

54. Then you should use CRISPR/Cas9 to reconvert the genome of your cells from XY to XX and count with us!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. In today's society there are other ways to change gender which would be less expensive and/or complicated. Not that I have any desire to anyways. :/

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

54. Less complicated? Not at all. A hormone treatment can be very harsh and complicated, plus the final surgery which cannot be that easy.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. Either way, no thanks.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

54. You can always pretend you are a girl

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. Or not... Also, should I make a dedicated 20 questions forum thread?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

54. What would you ask?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. It's a game where you ask 20 yes or no questions to try to guess the thing someone else came up with. It would be a cooperative game.

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

54. Then there would be teams?

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. No. One person thinks of a thing and answers the questions, everyone else asks the questions. P.S. Happy 200th post!

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

55. I noticed! Yay! And yet, no one has made any progress. I can't tell if that's a bad thing or not though...

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

(56) Well, I am going to write everything well, use uppercase letters properly and make no mistakes in this page. It is a milestone! YAY!

Edit: I was ninja'd.
Edit: I have also ninja'd Kat.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

56. The OCD in me was telling me to mention that, but I managed to ignore it.

LordLazyLeopard
LordLazyLeopard
783 posts
Constable

56. Maybe in part, but I've certainly got some obsessive and compulsive tendencies...

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Duchess

55. Well, everyone is a little maniatiacal. The key point is if that interferes with your daily life or not

Showing 166-180 of 819