ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] Shop Heroes no longer available?

7 4511
cdmead
cdmead
2 posts
Peasant

Hi - I am not seeing Shop Heroes on my favorites and when I search it is not listed. Is it no longer available? Thank you

• 7 Replies
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hey @cdmead,

It looks like this is a known issue and the team has contacted the developers to work with them to correct an issue that we cannot solve on our own. In the meanwhile, you can access the game using the direct link to access the MMO.

-RP

cdmead
cdmead
2 posts
Peasant

Thank you for the prompt response and the direct link

DadMike
DadMike
1 posts
Peasant

I can't get on to my game even with the direct link. I just get a javascript error message.

Mack_Hone
Mack_Hone
4 posts
Peasant

I can only get there by the link it won't find it in the search, is that an AG issue?

Also new issue, I pasted below, I tried to change my clock but that didn't work it just moved the time error back more....

shopheroes.cloudcade.com uses an invalid security certificate. The certificate expired on March 16, 2018, 1:59 PM. The current time is March 16, 2018, 3:21 PM. Error code: SEC_ERROR_EXPIRED_CERTIFICATE

Thanks for your help.

LinaElien
LinaElien
1 posts
Nomad

I see the same message -"Shop Heroes is no longer available" is it an error that will it be fixed or was the game just removed?

Uschinator
Uschinator
1 posts
Blacksmith

good thing that i didn't spent money on it. i would be pissed

HahiHa
HahiHa
8,259 posts
Regent

Normally when it says that the game "is no longer available", that's exactly what it means. However, I couldn't find a recent official notice in the News forum, so let's ask @RavePenguin

Also generally speaking, if it has been a few months since the last issue or if it's a different problem, making a new thread that does not have the [Answered] tag yet is advisable.

Showing 1-7 of 7