ForumsGamesAll about Paper Knight Quest

22 14597
NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Tips Tricks Team and anything else

I start with a question...
Is the Iron Pipe (with Pierce) a good Weapon?
Better then the True Demon Scythe, Killing Edge, Giant Log, etc.?

• 22 Replies
eternalthirst
eternalthirst
1 posts
Nomad

Is it just me or the drop rate on different items are different despite having the same rarity?

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

no idea if good or better than the weapon you listede, but the iron pîpe seems a decent and easy to craft strike weapon. i think it depends the use you will do of it
for the drop rate, i was thinking the same, i'm currently farming legendary heroes 8 for my dark moonslash and untill now i had 0 katana+6 with the purple loots, but since yesterday, i almost only loot katanas ^^ it is just a matter of luck

NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Thanks.
I will craft the Pipe.
Hope that Pierce do much damage

I think the drop rate is different.
Tested it it with the Black Star Scroll on Legendary Heroes 10

cha0smaster
cha0smaster
6 posts
Constable

Thanks for making the thread NaDerda. Would've been much more awesome if there was a chat room for the game, but I have no idea how one is created.

About the Iron Pipe, it looks solid up until you can craft Crimson Fury II for the main dealer or Giant Log for the strength tank.

Drop rate looks varying to me too. Especially when I was farming Phoenix Feathers - from Fire Goddess I got 1 in about 50~60 runs, while I got 10 from doing Fire Goddess II about 90~100 times. For a single quest with differing drops: Mini Demon Swarm. I've gotten probably 30 invitations and 10+ Moonlight scrolls, 100 fist scrolls and eternal ice scrolls. But hero fist I've only had 3.

llIMagic
llIMagic
3 posts
Farmer

I read on kong forums that the % rate for purple bag is 2% per drop, and then once you get a purple bag its a random chance which item possible comes from the bag. So if you get weird luck on the second random number to determine what item is in the bag, you can have very big swings.

What I wish is if there is some way for us to begin comparing skills. I don't know if Death Ball or Black Eraser is better to craft for example.

And for chat my only idea is that we join one of the under-populated rooms for games that no one uses right now. Like the "Timeclickers" game chat room has zero people so we could go there and talk about Paper Knight.

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

About the chats, the game has to be popular, and we can just ask a moderator/admin if it is possible to create one for us. I will try to ask one of them this afternoon if i'm not too lazy, i mean ... busy xD
The game is good, but for an "mmo" it really lacks comunication system, we can send items to friends but no pvt message, nothing for your pvp team etc ... the only thing we have is the forum or comment section

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

Edit: i'm not sure for the chat rules, but i think it is against it to talk too much about another game than the "official chat room" one and may get you kick or ban from it
Edit2: oups double post, sorry, i clicked submit instead of save for my previous edit

NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Does anybody know If the buyable skills in the shop are worth it?
(Supernova, Dimension Slash, Black Ice, etc.)

NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Another question:
Anybody know good skills who hit only the front enemy?
Need it for Terror Knight Revenge and Slay golden Egg II

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

for slay golden egg not sure, i didn't try since a while but when i had not very dpser char and weapon/skills, no problem i used to kill boss after clearing all other enemies, but for the knight revenge, i just use lightning+2 in auto mode with a leech hp weapon, or having a tank with heal just in case (if i do it to title for a new char)

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

i asked a moderator for infos about having a chat for the game, here is the answer :

...abour your question: ask an admin please, they will decide and (in case of a need) open a new chat-channel. I would recommend

https://armorgames.com/user/RavePenguin

or

https://armorgames.com/user/MrDayCee

A post (including the explanation) on their page should do it, they are quite busy, so have a little patience please.

Feel free to contact them ^^

NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Cool thanks. Did you contact them already?

Olaffours
Olaffours
392 posts
Prince

nope, i just relayed the infos, pretty busy at work and don't have time, i wasn't even sure to continue playing for the few coming weeks. I let you do it and other players if you want.

llIMagic
llIMagic
3 posts
Farmer

Hell Crusher is good to hit the front mostly for Golden Egg. Just make sure not to have too high attack weapon equipped because it hits the back like once on auto.

NaDerda
NaDerda
6 posts
Shepherd

Test

Showing 1-15 of 22