The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesI need help finding a game

6 4400
Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

I faintly remember this game long ago when I was a kid. It was a pixelated retro type game and you were on a spaceship but there was these slime creatures you had to kill different colored ones that were stronger and then the ship self destructs or something like that. Can you find the game, I'm pretty sure it was in the misc genre before that got removed.

• 6 Replies
Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

Boost

Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

Boost 2

Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

man that many post views but no answers? this game must be very obscure. EDIT It was made using Flixel

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,826 posts
Duke

@Betrocious - It may just be that no one can recall it. But giving more description couldn't hurt. Was it a side-scroller? Did you shoot the aliens? Were there different kinds of guns? Upgrades? Did the whole game take place on the ship? Was there a final boss? Stuff like that might jog someone's memory.

Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

Side Scroller You shot the slime aliens on the space ship and the story was like there is a investation on the ship. and im not sure if the entire game was on the ship but thats as far as i got as a kid. and i think there was only just one gun you used

Betrocious
Betrocious
6 posts
Shepherd

I found out what the game was called and it wasn't on armor games so ;/

Showing 1-6 of 6