ForumsNews and Feedback[necro] Armor Games Header

43 19538
RavePenguin
RavePenguin
513 posts
Peasant

Hello all,

As you may have noticed, the website is getting some new swanky digs and the header is the first step in the direction. We rolled out the new header as a soft launch and many of you have already noticed and shared your feedback and potential bugs with the navigation of the site and we are thankful for that!

We'd like to ask that moving forward you use this post to help us with having a central location for all reports of feedback (love and constructive criticism) and bugs/errors that you come across. Please also note that when reporting a bug, we ask that you please make sure you include your system information as this helps us with testing.

I'll try and keep my eye out for other posts, but this is the main one that I'll be checking and reporting from.

-RP

• 43 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It looks like the background was reverted.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

VICTORY!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Mine AG is now all black anyway (Dark Reader + James White theme).

Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

The background reverting is a glitch, it will be fixed soon.

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

noooooo.......

Graham
Graham
8,052 posts
Nomad

I'm surprised people thought and others agreed that a bright yellow background was a good web design choice.

akshobhya
akshobhya
5,063 posts
Justiciar

Is there a provision to put up custom headers to one's profile?

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

@RavePenguin

I see that the 'More' button has a drop-down menu now, which is cool. I had meant to mention this earlier, but forgot: we really need a direct and obvious link to the help/support section. By that I mean this help page. If there's already one somewhere, I can't find it. Maybe it could fit in the drop down menu? Or on the main bar above since there's more room now?

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

@Moegreche There's a direct link to that page at the bottom section of any page. (See below) It's the one between 'About' and 'Purchase Support'.

Showing 31-39 of 43