ForumsNews and Feedback[Answered] Avatar Images

8 4898
Neville01
Neville01
8 posts
Nomad

On most sites, you can create an avatar image with an upload from a computer. On Kongregate, I used an image from Warhammer 40000. On Steam, I used an image from Resistance 2. Wonder if I could use the images on here.

• 8 Replies
Ferret
Ferret
9,323 posts
Bard

Not at this time. Apologies.

Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

Howabout let people upload their own images, only to be displayed when vetted by moderators?

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

That seems like a ton of work for the moderators...

Not that they aren't up for it

Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

There could be a weekly or even monthly armatar contest

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

@Ntech There are armatar contests!! Head over to the arts forum to see them. Although they're more... seasonally... than weekly or even monthly. cough cough MrDayCee

Neville01
Neville01
8 posts
Nomad

Sent e-mails suggesting new avatar images. Didn't get replies.

Neville01
Neville01
8 posts
Nomad

I searched for Armatar contests. I found a post saying they were not being done any longer.

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@Neville01
You won't get a reply for armatar suggestions via e-mail--this question was asked and answered in this thread. Certain armatars we have are special or can only be unlocked in unique ways. User-created armatars made outside of an official contest are just a non-starter here.

As for the armatar contests, there will be more in the future. They're easy to find once they open, as the submission thread will be one of the featured threads at the top in the forums.

Showing 1-8 of 8