ForumsForum GamesRiddle

15 5823
Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

Riddle game. Answer the previous riddle and ask your own. One post per person per day.

• 15 Replies
Ntech
Ntech
257 posts
Shepherd

Do you obey when your teacher tells you to do so?

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Um... Yes.

A rich old lady dies and leaves her son a valuable diamond. The catch: It's hidden, and the will holds only one cryptic clue: "You'll find it inside a circle surrounded by a thousand squares." Where's the diamond?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I think that can only be a toilet paper. @dragonmaster10902 If that's the correct answer, I'll add some riddle tomorrow. :-)

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Oh. My. Gosh. I can't believe you got that. No one EVER gets that! Well done, @PLGuy, well done!

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

Since no one's posted here for a while, I'll get a new one: the classic Riddle of the Sphinx.

What walks on four legs in the morning, two legs in the day, and three legs at night?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

People constantly say "Oh, it's a human because when they're babies, the walk on all fours" But there's a catch! It has to have four legs, not two legs and two arms!. The true answer is obviously a baby that was left in Chernobyl.

Well, that was easy. Time to crack things up a notch with a really easy riddle.

What connects the archer to the sailor?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Bow, man.

What is brown, has a tail and a head, but no limbs? (and is not a brown cat from EBF :-P )

dragonmaster10902
dragonmaster10902
660 posts
Jester

A penny. (Sad that it took me this long to figure it out...)

A woman is sitting in her room at night. She has no lights on, no candle, no lamp, no light at all and yet she is reading. How is that possible?

kalisenpai
kalisenpai
1,858 posts
Marquise

She's blind (and can read because Braille and stuff)

A man walks into a bathroom shoots himself in the head. Later he walks out unharmed. How did he survive?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Providing that there’s a mirror – he shot his own reflection. If not, and he had a real gun – there was no ammo. He had ammo? It was a water gun/toy gun/cap pistol or sth like that... XD

20 logicians were subjects of an experiment. They had stickers with three different symbols stuck to their foreheads. 8 of them had circles, 7 squares and 5 triangles. They didn’t know the data, not even that there were 3 types of symbols in total. They had to sit in a circle and could leave their places only after telling their symbols.

Logicians had an opportunity to pass the test and leave the circle every minute when hearing a bell. They couldn’t communicate, check their reflections or guess. All they could use was logic. Only when they were sure, they were telling their symbols and leaving the circle. Logicians had a perfect view for every other participant. The leading researcher (21st person) gave them a clue at the very beginning…

The clue: “I see at least one person with a circle on their forehead.”

None of the participants made any mistake during this experiment.

The question: who left the circle and after how many minutes?

Hint: It’s another version of blue forehead / blue eyes riddle.

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

the circle people after the 9th minute

you are sending supplies to a allied base but there is a catch it is surrounded by enemy forces so baggage(supplies) must get through baggage check the rule is this: and prime # labeled bag must have a square on the back, the bags are this: 47, 69 and on the back 2 have a square and a triangle. which should you grab? note grab as little as you can the allies need more
hint:this is like the rebel supplies riddle

Yellowcat
Yellowcat
2,869 posts
Treasurer

Armor Games is the best!

You're in a room with two other people, and each of you have a block of cheese. You're being held there by an evil cheese-loving villain, and he will only let you out if you bring him some of all three types of cheese. However, you really don't want to leave these other two people trapped in here forever. What do you do so that all three of you can get out?

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

We divide these three blocks of cheese, each on three equal parts. Then we give to the villain our thirds, so we all get out.

NOT! He didn't precise how much does he want, so we give him three little bites of each, take the rest to my place, and we're havin' Cheese Party, yahoooooooooooooo!

Solve a ciphertext:
KaNsHjk etagergno dn sdnuorgwe .kcu ,aha tsu .gniddi

charlesjoseph
charlesjoseph
287 posts
Herald

@PLGuy you grab #47 and triangle bags. the rule is: prime must have square. you pick 47 because it needs square and triangle because the rule is prime is square, its one way. you check triangle because is it is prime it is not allowed

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Yes, bags with squares can have any number on the back, so no idea why I wrote it. Prolly watching too much of Sponge Bob 0_0

Showing 1-15 of 15