ForumsThe TavernRap Battle Challenge lozerfac3 vs PLGuy

27 14601
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I challenge @lozerfac3 to a rap battle, a follow-up of our battle in ERBAG. Same rules, one entry. The appointed deadline is 02.08 10:00 CEST. @SirLegendary accepted our request to judge this battle.

Our first entries:

lozerfac3

Lets give it up for PLGuy
he made round 2 but he will die
imma say it once, there wont be next time
so dont try to win with your simple rhymes
youre a vegetable, just a wee endive
it's incredible, that youre still alive
you eat lunchables cuz you think its cool
so it's probable that you were bullied in high school
but this a safe space, we respectable
youre in the ring now, just forget the bull
face to fac3 with an animal
an actual, real spectacle
i pull push pull, force unstoppable
embrace the vain chase, but you aint escape
i see the theme plain in your favorite games
i see you playin' games that train the brain
but like a plain jane you lame as hell
i try to stay sane, maintain brain cells

but i cant with your raps, your flip-flap flops
your drops' as hot as an ice packed rock
me? i lock the spot, slap back the talk
be jolly as a dog, in pure jubality

in reality...

youre a dreamer not a writer, can't spell "loses" right
you seem drunk, but you probably chooses lite
im up here, but you cant even look this high
so take your passport, Guy
gotta book yourself a flight

right?

it's right or wrong, ding and dong,
ditch yo song, i really think you would be good at pong
youre not a king, more like king kong
Just not as strong, delusions mean that you lose your bong
your story's long, you talk too much
I want it gone, nobody will think that you have won
you talk too much, your breath is dung
it's time to stop, your time is done
my time is now, i overcome
you have to bow, fall on your knees cuz its my kingdom come

PLGuy

DJ Legendary is scratchin’ the vinyl,
it’s high time to start cakewalk semifinal.
This match is one-sided I hold the good karma,
crowd wanna see close-up of lozerface drama.
The people have spoken and nobody liked ya,
whited sepulcher, persona non grata!
Don’t mean it personal but you’re void indeed,
let me criticize art: you did shaming deed!
How do you manage so tiny a verse,
poor weak even worse, yet still so perverse?!
Harassing a young girl made of you a pest,
molestar yourself boy - in yo’ filthy nest!

Let’s forget about that before people vomit
I just hope that comet will burn that sodomite.
Round’s up and running and Roundup’s all I need,
King enters the field to get rid of the weed.
Don’t call yourself King not worthy of splendor,
I earned title fighting, you’re just mere pretender.
Maybe you’re farmhand but I’m known from hard work,
look at these worn hands, you disgusting slack jerk!
You’re no-one at present, the thought is unpleasant,
see antidepressant: we all start as peasants.
However I admit, matters how you end up,
one look at your account – you already gave up.

Shoutout to Doombreed you wanna get him back,
you had three days and…? Sissy didn’t attack!
We can see why you’re cast out from manly crew,
chicken, you should for sure wear matching tutu!
I know all your secrets, found pink notebook honey,
your lines are so crappy ‘cause you type with hiney!
Teen pop flows out from lozerface hayfield?
Hannah Montana ghostwriter revealed!
Now listen and scribble in fairy diary,
next roast is delivered by urban dictionary.
I bully poop doctor, for being so girlie,
you put in a toilet and I give you swirlie!
*flush*

Now everyone see what you’re kinda fellow,
like rotten mango – slimy, foul and yellow.
But let’s keep it mellow, I believe in you son.
Sike! better dream on ‘bout Scarlet Johannsson!
For reals @lozerfac3 if you still see a reason,
fight me, lose race and book place in next season!

• 27 Replies
PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@lozerfac3 Thanks for nice words for a change xD I'll add that when round started I underestimated you and was too proud to ask what did you mean that my flow was old-fashioned. After seeing your roast on abc I was blinded. Just when people start getting on someone that can't or don't fight back I'm getting furious. And if these are people I like, then man... Then I saw your second roast and I knew what you meant xD In fact, I didn't exactly know what flow means before.

Good that you see you could approach abc's roast differently. My point of view was exaggerated and I told already why.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

I was holding back on the positive comments until after the battle was over because I knew there was a chance that I could lose and I didn't want to seem weak, but you started the nice words so I just couldn't continue with the front lol

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@lozerfac3 And I agree - your roasts are strong. I mean it's like you know where to attack (aiming below the belt :-P ). Maybe I didn't feel them that much because I have more distance when I have this right to fight back and so on but still, you are a vile creature if it comes to dissing xD Also I can't deny that I like your flow and style.

But overall I think it could be great if we both could rival in contests where you make rap songs on topics. I don't know how you feel about this dissing business but it's not really my thing. I like rapping I don't really like insulting :-P

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@lozerfac3 Seem weak? I don't see any weakness in commending opponent - you don't only see weaknesses but also strengths and you're saying to your opponent that you're aware of them.

On the other hand IMO we should demark roasting from overall attitude on forums. And that's what I'm saying after a week of not doing so xD

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

@PLGuy A non-offensive rap contest would be awesome! My first roast was my first time I actually wrote a rap and so I really learned to like writing throughout the challenge. You're probably right, but if it's a friendly roast then I think it should be fine. Just the part about finding dirt on other people is kinda shady which I too participated in lol. I think the best roasts are when you developed a relationship with your subject. That way you already know a lot about them and the subject knows it's friendly when you call them out on it. If I make it to the finals, I'll probably stick to more general roast cuz I haven't been very active in this community except for the forum games and WEPR.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

Still a friendly roast is a roast - the border seems really vague Power in disses among other factors comes from crossing one line after the other. As you said it - it's a shady business.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Well said and I agree. Still, I like the competitive nature of it. I was really feeling the hype when you came at me in Spanish and I don't think you can get that from any other competition.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I just imagine how would it be to face someone and spit roasts and especially how to answer without choking on opponent's beast lines. BTW when I saw the owl I was like - dang, he nailed it xD The sweet material to roast.

Using this moment I'd like to tell shortly the whole story - just explaining, not justifying anything. But maybe it might show what I did in a better light if I say everything how it truly was (and I'm telling this not really to you @lozerfac3, more to people that send me signals, there were some, so better just TL;DR xD).

First of all I'm dysgraphic (working in CADs - precision from software). So never would I think I can draw something competitive just with hands - I used my models, then I used a big part of this but always everything done by redrawing, arrangement (kinda fooling myself with that ship). Only after that I found out what is vector graphic and voila, it's redemption for my lack of talent (like CAD) but too late I saw the possibilites.

Second and last thing: some time ago I got a new fridge and I brought the old one to a shelter of homeless. It was really a favour for me - I got rid of it. But for that woman it was a big deal. Now I posted that armatar - I didn't even redraw this time. And I also saw that I'm basically giving a new life to this idea + making a new version of it, it was as if I was taking that fridge, with that difference that whoever drew the owls (they're like everywhere) doesn't give it to me (a copy of it) and doesn't know. For me it was kinda big deal and since the graphic is/was for free, it shouldn't have been a big deal for the artist. But yeah - I frappéd up.

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

I announce a resolution: for next armatar contest I'm drawing 3 armatars (there's only one merit no matter how many entries).

SirLegendary
SirLegendary
16,583 posts
Duke

Hiya folks! Sorry for the delay! @PLGuy @lozerfac3

I'll go over your roasts and declare a winner soon!

PLGuy
PLGuy
4,755 posts
King

@SirLegendary Waiting forward for the verdict!
I see that one as very tight @lozerfac3 but the amount of bullets you shot really makes PL go red/white in turns xD

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

@SirLegendary June 2064: It's been 46 years and no word from the judge. We are alone in these badlands. People are tired and hungry. Some have lost hope. A whole generation of children have been raised and have only heard stories of the fabled judge. Even the elders of our community are losing hope. @PLGuy has been muttering to himself. "Are my memories deceiving me? There is no way his name was SirLegendary! It could not have been Legendary. No. Lemondairy? SirBoysenberry? AH! I'm a fool. He truly is a legend... a myth." Skilled with rhymes but never had his head quite straight, the poor man. Only a few of us still cling to his promise. Only a few of us remember...

Haha I'm playing bro. I hope everything is okay! But for real tho, the decision can't come any sooner! Like my pants are turning blue and green gunk is building up between my finger nails. If we wait any longer, I'm gonna turn into a tree. A 5'5 tree. With a blue trunk. And wrinkles. Wrinkles you get from water. Cuz the world is gonna end. By a flood. It's a trend. You're my friend. With the blood. Of a pen. Cuz you're a pen. But it's dead. There's no ink. Turning pink. From the sun. Sun burn. Gotta learn. You're a turd. I'm kidding. Cuz you're my friend. And I'm sitting. In my living (room). And it's dripping... I don't know.

@PLGuy It's just my job to embarrass, but don't count yourself out just yet! You remember last time...

Showing 16-27 of 27