ForumsGamesDid Game of thrones Ascent get removed ?

7 5179
StellArm19
StellArm19
2 posts
Peasant

so did it get removed I played it earlier today but now I cant find it ?

• 7 Replies
Unbitten
Unbitten
3 posts
Nomad

It was bad enough to learn that the game's ending in January; I had figured I'd get to play until then, rather than have my account simply vanish. Oh well. I'll just make sure I don't sign up for any more games through Armor Games in the future.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@StellArm19 You can still play the game on Armor Games. Please follow this link to go to the game page.

@Unbitten Your conclusion is not entirely correct. It has nothing to do with Armor Games that the game is ending in January as we simply host their game. If they decide to stop, it is not our call and we simply have to follow their lead.

nibbeN
nibbeN
1 posts
Nomad

"What is dead may never die... Error 500." is what i get when trying to launch the game from Armor Games. So i guess this is it then..

Sivar
Sivar
2 posts
Blacksmith

The link doesn't work. It was also removed from my favored games. DisruptorBeam shuts it down in January. Why should they stop it before, so my guess is, that AmorGames stopped hosting it. Is there a way to get the account data to login directly at the DisruptorBeam site with a logon created by AmorGames?

Sivar
Sivar
2 posts
Blacksmith

I guess you just need to try the link more often and suddenly it will work.
Still don't know why it got removed from my favored links even though it still shows in the link that i favored the game...

StellArm19
StellArm19
2 posts
Peasant

THX MRDayCee the link works

tahirmarfani
tahirmarfani
1 posts
Nomad

See the link is not working.

Showing 1-7 of 7