ForumsSupport Forum[Answered] i can't see communts in Game of Emperors

4 3479
rida2012
rida2012
27 posts
Justiciar

i can't see communts in Game of Emperors it's http://prntscr.com/lcvs2p i'm top player in this game and i can't find anymore player all of them enter and leave i would like to help them in communts but it don't work can u fix it or i only have the problem.

• 4 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,827 posts
Duke

@rida2012

I have this problem alllll the time. It usually goes away after a few refreshes. If that doesn't work, switching browsers usually fixes it for me. And if *that* doesn't work, then you need to go into private browsing or incognito mode and log in to the site that way. I have no idea what causes it. You've probably angered the internet gods in some way.

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

@rida2012 Please check if you have any open chat rooms or private chats at the bottom of the page. If there are, close them and refresh the page with F5. Check again for any open chats, if there are, close them again and refresh. Repeat this untill all are closed and the comments will automatically load again.

rida2012
rida2012
27 posts
Justiciar

@MrDayCee @Moegreche i did all this and it doesn't work

MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,746 posts
King

This should be the problem you're facing @rida2012 ... I see a chat window opened in the screenshot you posted, on the right side of the image. If you close those, then press F5 on your computer and repeat closing and pressing F5 untill they load again. Maybe -to make sure- log-out and back in again. It should work.

Showing 1-4 of 4