ForumsProgramming ForumIs Armor Games safe?

7 13925
NikolaM2
NikolaM2
4 posts
Nomad

I dont think its 100% safe, I was wondering if there was anything like HTTP Cookie in a game which logs you off and track your email or username and password when you press the "LOGIN"

Also, did anyone find a garbage which downloads malware or redirects you to a dangerous website?

• 7 Replies
Tasselfoot
Tasselfoot
804 posts
Chamberlain

Hey @nikolam2

We understand your concern, but want to make sure you and all of our users know that we take a number of steps to keep all of your information secure. Nothing is locally storing your email, username, or password. There are no programs on the site installing malware or redirecting you to dangerous 3rd party sites.

Please feel free to read our Privacy Policy to see what we do.

Cheers,
-AG Staff

Smartoomsknight
Smartoomsknight
3 posts
Peasant

i think its not the safest but i know it is safe for now.

ngvar
ngvar
2 posts
Shepherd

I have been experience regular happy.lucky redirects while playing gemcraft chasing shadows. It kills the game, redirecting to a "you won a prize from chrome" site.

Thrillology
Thrillology
78 posts
Shepherd

I have been using Armor Games since 2006 and never have I received any malware nor encountered any malicious ads or pop-ups on this website; additionally, I have been registered with AG since 2011 and thus far my email and password have been secure. If you are concerned about any sites storing your username and password, I would recommend using a different password on this site than you would other sites (which I would recommend to anyone in general).

Suffice it to say, in my personal experience, this website is 100% safe. 😀

ismael6
ismael6
108 posts
Baron

To be fair, AG did get breached? But I don't think thats their fault really, very difficult to avoid that even for big companies. Make sure to have diff passwords and names for things.

Crossfire271
Crossfire271
2 posts
Nomad

At least I'm kind of new here, while I'm a user of some other communities and forums, where they sound safe and rarely I receive odd messages there, while it gets solved when contacting the support to get those blocked from their pages. So somehow an active team of support is what I'm mainly hoping for, when finding amazing game sites.

I guess "Armor Games" look like it's my main one because the ones I was active before, somehow seem to either exclude new games because of the flash-issue or supporting mainly mobile-uploads only. I also adore this page's appearance in general, the logo keep staying in mind in a positive way and so far I didn't notice any unusual activities here.

If I'm at pages where I suppose they could include pop-ups, I would recommend using "explorer" as browser, which mainly gets rid of them than just directing the user there.

A visual issue I've experienced on other pages included e.g. a rather common logo of a mobile-phone provider, while the mail-path was a way different one. A gaming-page got slightly a target of that "congrats-message", but just for some hours. I've posted screenshots to the support and they've fixed it. I think if a communities support stays active in updating and users keep reporting unwanted or odd activities, then users stay safe there.

JapanesePonyAttack
JapanesePonyAttack
4 posts
Nomad

When I was playing idle breakout it chrome said that it could be manipulated by hackers by changes images links, that's why I am here. Why does it do that?

Showing 1-7 of 7