The Armor Games website will be down for maintenance on Monday 10/7/2024
starting at 10:00 AM Pacific time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

ForumsGamesLooking for old game

4 8534
Prussia2
Prussia2
1 posts
Nomad

I'm wondering if anyone on this site remembers a game I played a really long time ago. From what I remember it was about a building flooding with water and I believe there were five people in the building. The player got to choose which areas of the building to cut off from the water or something like that, basically choosing who gets to live. The people in the building got to talk with the player and convince them to save them. This led to a tree of different scenarios, eventually leading to saving only one of the people. Once it was down to one person I can't really remember what happened but each time it was something mysterious that would hint at a deeper story. It was on armor games.

• 4 Replies
velicankivrak
velicankivrak
24 posts
Blacksmith

I hope someone will know this game because this game sounds interesting.

SSTG
SSTG
13,055 posts
Treasurer

Speaking of old game.
I downloaded one many years ago (late 90's) that was really fun but it was full of spyware.

I don't remember the title but it was a 2D game in which you played a flying guy with a helmet and you placed bombs on buildings and made them collapse, you could also destroy mail boxes, street signs. After a while cops came after you, some on foot then on helicopter and jumping on parachutes. At some points there were so many of them, you couldn't do anything.
I wasted so many hours playing this game. If someone know or remember what is it please let me know. Maybe some developers could remake a version for armorgames. That would be so cool.

topboardgame
topboardgame
4 posts
Nomad

Can anyone help me to play Gotcha! Board Game?

MrMooyagi
MrMooyagi
1 posts
Peasant

@Prussia2: I think it's called "No-one has to die". Can't find it on AG but on Notdoppler: http://www.notdoppler.com/noonehastodie.php

Showing 1-4 of 4