ForumsGamesHelp me please find the game

14 6772
LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, help me please. I want to find a game. The game presents next situation: we play on the island, our army is the bird army. We can choose three birds to the battle. We fight with island monsters. When we win battle "with totem", we can chose new bird. Also we have a village, where we can buy or update items, which improves our skills.
Thank you.

• 14 Replies
LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

As I remember the first boss is a big mushroom. The second boss is stone golem.
I think it is a very interesting game, help me please to find it.

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

We start the game on the beach, it seems like our cruiser is broken. We have one bird. Bird can attack, block or use its own skill. Our enemies are crabs, mushrooms and other. Monsters may drop resources for further item crafting. In a few time we found two more birds. The strong bird can take all damage by himself for a few rounds. The shaman bird can scared all enemies and heal one ally... The first boss is The Big Mushroom, after finish him we go to the next area.

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

Hello LLlyTHuK;

Sometimes, to find a game you can use google (or at least I do), and search for key words like you did. Trying to remember what website you used can also help. This may be your game, but who knows, https://www.gamepost.com/games/bird_bird_army. I couldn't find any specific games that you were identifying. Maybe if you could be more specific (What are the graphics like? Year you played it? System, website, creator, etc.).

Here is a link to some of the top rated games: http://armorgames.com/games/rating#games

Kind regards,
SpiritTaker.

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

*try to add img* // admins, help me to add img
url
P.S. I don't understand how to add a custom picture
I want to add a picture drawn by me.
Should I upload a picture to the server?
Or how I can add a picture to my profile?

SpiritTaker
SpiritTaker
83 posts
Constable

During Armatar contests you can create a drawing and add it into the contest. Then you can pick your newly created picture and use it.

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

Hello SpiritTaker!
It is a 2D game. I am a not good artist, but I try to imagine the battle scene.
https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/3665a0d6b4293792d432e07c16019cbc1aa4bf9922c9a56a5b01e073dd90bb1b.png?w=600&h=402
I add some pictures to my profile

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith
LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

If the first area is the way from beach to the depth of the island, the second are is the stone island with volcano. The second area differ more strong monsters. Something like cristal mushrooms and fly monsters like wasp. Monsters also can use special abilities like increase damage or burn. We find rarer materials for crafting more powerful items. Boss of the second island is the stone golem. He attack all birds at the same time.

sciller45
sciller45
2,861 posts
Justiciar

The only game that reminds me of is Castaway, but that's not it.
Can you say the genre etc.? It could really help out.
Also, are you sure you played it on ArmorGames? I looked at the bird category here and couldn't find that.

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/9009877ff405627f019bcd6e92b5b6ee6f9f2cbc802820a58e7508d694437637.png

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

I have a question! May admins or the author delete the game from te site?

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

At the new screen we see something like the first part of the first area. We must wins several battles to go to the second part of the first area. We have one bird at the start and get new bird when wins the battle "with totem".

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

Hello, sciller45!
The game have several differences with castaway:
We don't see our hero, hero uses for wear the items.
The game have mouse only control.
I think I saw the game on this site, but after a long search I’m not sure anymore.

LLlyTHuK
LLlyTHuK
12 posts
Blacksmith

Hello everybody!
Perhaps anybody have more questions?
I repeat, it is a 2d game with mouse control.
We advance in this game battle by battle. Collecting new birds, items and materials.
There is maximum three birds in the battle and three items we can takes. Birds can use attack or special abilities, or we can use an item.

Showing 1-14 of 14