ForumsNews and FeedbackRandom Game Option

6 5337
QTDurst
QTDurst
1 posts
Nomad

Hello, I love the site and spend too much here, but I just wanted to offer a suggestion. I think it would be cool to have a button on the home page that loads a random game to play. Sometimes I just want to play something now, and then I spend way too much time trying to decide what to play. Thanks.

• 6 Replies
Voldemortician
Voldemortician
2 posts
Farmer

I agree!

dalwirianfc
dalwirianfc
2 posts
Shepherd

I too

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

There used to be one, and I do believe there was an achievement related to using the random game button. However with both the button and the link itself (armorgames.com/random) gone... No more random games, I'm afraid.

Majiik
Majiik
28 posts
Nomad

@QTDurst @Voldemortician @dalwirianfc @sciller45 The random game option has been restored. It's now under the "more" menu in the header in the community section (since that was the easiest spot to add it without having to modify the header styling). The URL remains the same /random and it should award the appropriate quest.

Sorry about this going away - it looks like the button was removed as part of a design change and then the URL itself was removed given there wasn't anything pointing to it on the site anymore during some code cleanup and refactoring.

dalwirianfc
dalwirianfc
2 posts
Shepherd

@Majiik Thanks

Voldemortician
Voldemortician
2 posts
Farmer

Amazing! Thanks for listening

Showing 1-6 of 6