ForumsQuestsEasy quests, anyone?

7 5989
citydeletuskill
citydeletuskill
3 posts
Peasant

Hey I've been playing armor games since 2015 and made an account recently, I am rank shepherd and am trying to find easy quests to get a better rank. I am mostly a kingdom rush/tower defense fan, please see if you can suggest anything..

• 7 Replies
cerigo
cerigo
1 posts
Grand Duke

black and yellow are pretty easy

Creeper0k
Creeper0k
1 posts
Bard

Apple Worm, Bit Battles, hitBox, Coinbox hero.
These games take about half an hour to complete.

armorplayergc
armorplayergc
16,463 posts
King

I remember the Quests in Black, Yellow, hitBox, Cat in Japan, Coinbox Hero, OFFS3T game, String Theory 2 and Apple Worm were pretty easy

There are also other games like Sum Points, Sum Tracks, Quantum of Light, Home Story: 1971 and Logical Element, which aren't hard, and become trivial if you search for a walkthrough

I also remember that Sushi Cat 2 The Great Purrade, Jo & Momo: Forest Rush, Infinity Inc, Bear in Super Action Adventure, Mighty Knight and Tower of Doom weren't very hard either, and that it's possible to get all Quests quickly

Raiders Took my Dog is a little bit longer, but it's not too long or hard IIRC

oh, and also, A Ghostly Journey is a relatively quick and easy game, and it also has the easiest Insane Quest (in my opinion), so it might be worth a try because Insane Quests give more points

citydeletuskill
citydeletuskill
3 posts
Peasant

Thank you! Insanely late reply as I forgot to check, haha. but really, thanks!

meaosome
meaosome
155 posts
Scribe

This is really helpful! I want to change my username but 250 quests is a lot...

amintoosad
amintoosad
6 posts
Jester

hi, i play armor game form 2013, i current Rank is JESTER, i make a lot of quest, about 180, you can try with game Shorties's Kingdom 2, Dangerous Adventure 2, Decision: Medieval, Infectonator 2, but i realy like Castaway 2 rpg game with quest, pet, craft items

citydeletuskill
citydeletuskill
3 posts
Peasant

Hey there everyone . I don't play many games online anymore, I'm a bit older and seeing that most of my favourite armorgames--games are gone makes me quite sad, I can't find anything more interesting to play and this post is a year old. You can keep commenting on it if you want, it will help other new players find games to level themselves up .

Thank you guys for everything.
-Cody, J.

Showing 1-7 of 7