ForumsForum GamesMad lib story

4 4670
lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

Continue the story by filling in each blank with 1-3 words. Then write a sentence with 3 more of your own blanks for the next person to fill in.

The ___ found a tree that grows ___, so ___ wanted to grab some.

• 4 Replies
MrDayCee
MrDayCee
14,747 posts
King

The bunny found a tree that grows clouds, so 'Hopper' wanted to grab some. The problem was that there was no ___ around to ___ and so he called his friend ___ for help.

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

The problem was that there was no parents around to supervise and so he called his friend Tortimer for help.

Tortimer the Wise Tortoise finally arrived with a(n) ___ and a(n) ___ hammer so they could make a ___.

sciller45
sciller45
2,854 posts
Justiciar

Tortimer the Wise Tortoise finally arrived with a matchbox and a spark-making hammer so they could make a fire.

Hopper panicked, but Tortimer, the wise tortoise, said that he could use the ___ and ___ to ___ and that way get the clouds from the tree.

Proposal: What about 1-3 words instead of only 1? 1 seems a bit limiting, and I reckon it's easier to write a sentence that allows a lot of actions with more w/b (Words per blank).

lozerfac3
lozerfac3
978 posts
Farmer

That seems fair. I said one word in order to give more freedom to the original writer to carry on the story how they want, but I think you’re right.

Showing 1-4 of 4