ForumsSupport ForumRanking Reset

5 6882
crash
crash
5 posts
Justiciar

Has anyone else noticed there ranking reset to Peasant. I was Treasurer yesterday with only a few points left to move up, checked this morning after completing a few quests and I am down at the bottom of Rank and Leaders Board.

Anyone else have this happen? Just curious.

• 5 Replies
EntryHazard
EntryHazard
72 posts
Nomad

Hey there!

It should just be a visual issue in this regard that came from the most recent update, I have seen reports where flushing the cashes for your browser, or completing a new quest will jostle the appropriate ranking back onto the account. If you find that this doesn't correct the issue, please reach out to us at "support@armorgames.com" and the folks over there should be able to assist you further.

crash
crash
5 posts
Justiciar

Thank you EntryHazard, a new achievement did the trick.

HUA7XFan122396
HUA7XFan122396
80 posts
Jester

I have the same issue, and I have completed several quests since the reset. I also noticed that Zoom2 is on the same page of the leaderboards as me who has complete 575 quests but only has 50 points.

Majiik
Majiik
28 posts
Nomad

@HUA7XFan122396 This should be fixed now.

crash
crash
5 posts
Justiciar

I wish it was, system has been fine, but I noticed today I went from almost done with "justclair" and was dropped to almost done with "templar". Have gotten new medals and it just moves me closer to leveling back to justclair, when I should be moving beyond that level.

Showing 1-5 of 5