ForumsSupport ForumGame rating system

5 6898
disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

Is the game rating system broken? It sure looks like it by what's happening in new releases.

• 5 Replies
Patrick2011
Patrick2011
12,321 posts
Treasurer

It looks like the rating break only applies to the home page and game pages. For example, I checked The Reader's Encounter, and its rating shows as 66 on both the home page and game page, but the list of all games and the categories it's in show its rating as 70. I'm going to assume the all games list and category pages are correct, as Willo's rating on the home page keeps alternating between 100 and 0 (displays the clock).

Now that I've looked at the new games, it looks like at least some of them aren't registering ratings in the stats, as 2 of them show 0 ratings on the game page, but the all games list is showing a realistic rating for both of them, which means ratings are being recorded there but are not counting in the stats. This is also causing them to display a clock as the rating in the category pages.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

Yes, pretty much that's what I noticed as well but now the matter seems resolved.

Majiik
Majiik
28 posts
Nomad

@disastermaster30 and @Patrick2011 Sorry about that! The game ratings issues should be resolved as of a few minutes ago.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

Great timing then, nice.

disastermaster30
disastermaster30
302 posts
Prince

@Majiik Thanks for the merit and quest!

Showing 1-5 of 5