ForumsSupport ForumOpen game again!

2 7936
medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

Dear armorgame, do u remove this game from your site?
https://armorgames.com/crusaders-of-the-lost-idols-game/17824

if so, can u open it again. until yesterday, i still have able to play it on an outdate browser chrome and outdate flashplayer. So, can u get it back? My thanks.

• 2 Replies
medassin
medassin
10 posts
Shepherd

Hello, does this forum also dying as well?

sciller45
sciller45
2,836 posts
Justiciar

I hoped some mods would've answered, but considering they didn't, (and I doubt they're active on the weekends,) I'll give my unofficial two cents.

In short, come back in a few months, until then, you can play the game on steam

In long, @medassin , "Crusaders of the lost idols" was not removed. Ruffle isn't yet complete and ready for more recent flash games. "More recent" as in "Made after 2006". Ruffle FAQ says it'll take a few months, so we don't have a precise estimate. But, I'm guessing most games might be able to be supported after June. Hofstadter's law and everything, though I am hoping it'll be done sooner.

Now, I thought that a big problem'd be that CotLI is multiplayer. So, even if the game was done, the best you might have been able to do is to play it locally, on your own computer. You'd even be able to simulate in-app purchases by taking a few dollars out of your wallet, burning them in front of you, then using cheat engine to give yourself whatever it was you needed. Considering the game is active on Steam, the servers should still be active by the time Ruffle comes through.
I would've deleted this paragraph, but that burning money bit doesn't make sense without it. And burning makes me a happy.

Showing 1-2 of 2