ForumsSupport ForumCould you list the games removed from my favorites because they are not supported by Ruffle?

3 7452
fxkill2006
fxkill2006
3 posts
Peasant

Could you list the games removed from my favorites because they are not supported by Ruffle? Would be great if I could download them. If not, at least give me their names? So that I could look for them on other flash websites that may have supported them with other approaches?

• 3 Replies
Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

There'd be no way to track what games those were. The reason they're gone from your favourites is because they were removed from the site. Any reference to them (e.g. through a 'favourites' link) would have been removed as well.

fxkill2006
fxkill2006
3 posts
Peasant

I believe they are still there. It is just that they turned off their 'switch' so they appear gone. Maybe they removed their references from my favorites, but they exist. Try this link: https://armorgames.com/play/5151/civilizations-wars, if civilizations wars is removed for real, you will probably get a 404 page. Instead, you get this page saying it is not migrated. You can see it is in strategy category, like before. It is in the database with status of 'not migrated' status or something alike.

flip11
flip11
1 posts
Shepherd

Can Armor games make a list of the games taken down because flash isn't supported anymore? Like make a category and then just put a special label on it so you know it can't be played. Has this already been requested?

Showing 1-3 of 3