ForumsProgramming Forumneed help how to make flash

18 7793
meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

do you know where i can buy a book on how to make flash i have flash but i need to know where i can get information

• 18 Replies
towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

I took a class called Animation and Digital Imaging last year at high school and saved the teachers step by step teaching instructions/tutorials and assignments onto my flash drive. So if you know a way to upload the files to the internet and you can download them we could do that.

towely
towely
27 posts
Nomad

Or I could attatch all the files to an e-mail and send it to you or something.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

well my folks are I.T proffetionals ill ask them i give up on these usless attemps on armor games

LonLonRanch
LonLonRanch
172 posts
Nomad

Borders and Barnes and Nobles will probably hold flash books. Look in computer programming sections

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

towley i just though you knew a store with flash programming books

nqkoi1
nqkoi1
382 posts
Nomad

Even if he did it might not be in your city or even continent.This place is pretty international.

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

you have the point

LordBob
LordBob
517 posts
Nomad

Barnes and noble carry books on stuff like microsoft word, etc. Im sure they have one

Doomy123
Doomy123
125 posts
Nomad

Yeah I once saw a "flash for dummies" in borders or barnes and noble or someplace like that. Look there.

BowDownToMe
BowDownToMe
6 posts
Nomad

i thought you had to buy a program to make flash games

meman
meman
275 posts
Nomad

first you need the flash program then you need to learn how to use it

jevon2008
jevon2008
2 posts
Nomad

You can always download an eBook of Actionscript 3.0 it's pretty good, I have the actual book and eBook. It teaches me alot.

Koshionos
Koshionos
884 posts
Jester

OKAY FLASH FOR DUMMIES IS NOT THAT GOOD ITS ONLY TEACHES BASICS AND IF you try to get help from others you may not understand what they are doing if know what i mean, i say this because our "textbook" is flash for dummies, and i'll let you know i don't understand any of these pro's advice

sprats8
sprats8
6 posts
Nomad

I tried to make flash movie with macromedia flash pro8 but nothing happend really well, i dont know i need practis or learn how to make it good. maybe in the future i will create something but still need to learn how to create flash movies ...

Lain
Lain
176 posts
Nomad

There's also a ton of tutorials on how to use flash on newgrounds

Showing 1-15 of 18