ForumsGamesIs xboxlive better than ps2 or ps3 online?

64 13550
TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

I would play xboxlive more then
ps2 or ps3 online how abought you guys?

• 64 Replies
Faboo
Faboo
54 posts
Nomad

I've heard XboxLive has a better "Live" part but the community sucks (I don't know for my self, I don't have it), and PsN has a better community, but the "Live" part isn't as good as XBL.

Nightfang21
Nightfang21
117 posts
Nomad

Xbox live is way better than Ps2 online no competition. However, Ps3 online is better than Xbox live becuase its free.

Dref14
Dref14
366 posts
Nomad

yeah ps2 should be kicked out. but ps3i is bett

simpson
simpson
191 posts
Nomad

when will you people understand, THERE NO FREAKIN DIFFERENCE!! you can try and bullsh*t me by saying xbox live has better games and earlier exclusive content, and ill explain in two simple steps

1. yes xbox live has halo, but as far as i know most people on live play on COD which is for both consoles. there is also a lot of ps3 exclusive with good online, killzone, uncharted and gran turismo.

2 yes they do get earlier exclusize content because you pay for it. that £40 doesnt get you a better connection what it does get you is earlier exclusive content. and anyway with PSN+ you can now get earlier content, and guess what! you pay £40 a year for it so dont say nothing about better connection because all that is a load of bullsh*t

now just before you xbox lovers flame me, i have a 360, i use it to play xbox exclusive games like halo fable and gears of war. i have not got xbox live but recently got the trial and expericed no difference between psn and live. so say all you want but this is personal experience not bias at all.

Owen135731
Owen135731
2,128 posts
Peasant

Xbox live.

Games on demand, arcade games (with trails), zune, etc. It just has a lot more content to offer. Since psn+ is on the way, comparing pricing is stupid. Since you pay for PSN+ too (and 4 bucks a months isn't much at all).

i have not got xbox live but recently got the trial

gold trial or silver trial?
ilovemoney249
ilovemoney249
813 posts
Nomad

I'd say no difference. Why are you comparing these 2. The are both great online services. XBox live you get great things, but you have to pay per month. PSN, not as much, but you get exclusive games (Killzone, etc.) and multiplayer is free.

turret
turret
1,628 posts
Shepherd

Yeah, they are basically the same. Your good either way you go.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

mp its not better exactly. psn gives you shit ton more things then xbox does via internet search and media share, but what xbox has such a large community it makes things alot cooler on it via messaging

ToYSoLDiieR
ToYSoLDiieR
17 posts
Nomad

It's difficult to compare Xbox live with PSN, they both have their ups and downs, their similarities and differences.

KingOfAges
KingOfAges
5 posts
Nomad

LOL, whoever said that Xbox Live has more players is wrong. The Xbox is mainly popular in the U.S. PS3 is sold everywhere! Oh and PSN cost more but has free online gaming.

ToYSoLDiieR
ToYSoLDiieR
17 posts
Nomad

LOL, whoever said that Xbox Live has more players is wrong. The Xbox is mainly popular in the U.S. PS3 is sold everywhere! Oh and PSN cost more but has free online gaming.

The Xbox 360 is sold all around the world, not just the U.S. Not to mention, the 360 was out a whole year before the PS3. And the Xbox 360 has been proven that gamers prefer the 360 and it's controller over the PS3.
TheDyingDuck
TheDyingDuck
9 posts
Nomad

Xbox live for sure.. PsN just SUCKS.

ztmoore1
ztmoore1
129 posts
Nomad

xbox live is better

godofgameys
godofgameys
257 posts
Nomad

Having played both XBL and PSN, I would say Xbox LIVE is superior.

You may have to pay $50 a year,but it gives you a load of content,including indie games, games on demand,demos, arcade games,movies,TV shows,music and music videos.But you can get most of that on PSN as well.

But I think the biggest thing about XBL is parties.Which allows you and 7 other people to chat with eath other,while playing different games,watching movies, or listening to music.I am in a party 90% of the time I'm on xbox.This for me is a huge reason why I enjoy XBL over PSN.

And yes,the 360 community is much larger,but that doesnt make too big of a difference.But as you pay for XBL,you get a lot of content early.

So altho both are good online communities,I believe XBL is better.

delossantosj
delossantosj
6,680 posts
Nomad

Oh and PSN cost more but has free online gaming.

netowrk doesnt cost anything lol

PsN just SUCKS.

10 bucks sais youve never even played on a ps3

But I think the biggest thing about XBL is parties.

i WISH playstation had this lol that would make everything SSSOOOO much better on it
Showing 16-30 of 64