ForumsGamesIs xboxlive better than ps2 or ps3 online?

64 13552
TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

I would play xboxlive more then
ps2 or ps3 online how abought you guys?

• 64 Replies
mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

PS3 is by far better. I'd say 4 times better

Ya know, reasons so support your thinking would help you not llok like a rabid fanboy or an idiot.

I've played on both system's online and i have to say xbox live comes out on top. it is way easier to use, you can join the session of your friends to play with them and the smoothness and feel of it is better than the PS3's. Also Halo is a great game diehard PS3 fanboys. i guess it can be rivaled by Uncharted 2 only.

P.S. I never got a chance to play MAG once at my cousins house, hows does it work? Is it a never ending war that dose not end?
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

P.S. I never got a chance to play MAG once at my cousins house, hows does it work? Is it a never ending war that dose not end?

is MAG a strategy or just a huge FPS?
grimml
grimml
879 posts
Nomad

is MAG a strategy or just a huge FPS?

MMOFPS
locoace3
locoace3
15,053 posts
Nomad

MMOFPS

awww i thought it were a strategy :'{...still want it though

anyways the cost of Xbox live is worth it seeing a lot of good games are for it only like halo (not fanboy i prefer the CE and 2)
kacboy
kacboy
1,846 posts
Nomad

Ok, first off, PS2 can't be compared with Live, not the same generation. PSN is free, pay for more. Live is pay monthly mostly for Halo. I'm done.

crazenird
crazenird
329 posts
Nomad

in my oppinion the Xbox Live is better then PS3, but agreeing with the above post, you cant compare PS2 with Live

Mautrix100
Mautrix100
89 posts
Nomad

PSN = FREE
XBOXLIVE = 80$/year

mdv96
mdv96
1,017 posts
Nomad

Divide that number by 2 buddy.

d_dude
d_dude
3,525 posts
Peasant

The PSN reminds me of lite versions of apps on the iPhone. Xbox Live is like the full version. You paid for it, you get everything right away. My mind is open to arguments on which is better for now while I'm getting re-acquainted to the PSN.

ChillzMaster
ChillzMaster
1,435 posts
Nomad

I've experienced both PSN and XBL. Congratulations, Wii still sucks in online. While both are superb means of connecting gamers through an online platform, i find the XBL interface to be friendlier and the general feel of the entire experience just feels... right. simply enough, it just feels better to play Bad co. on Xbox than Bad co. on PSN. I still can't play Infamous on my Xbox. WAAHHH!!!

Umbra7
Umbra7
27 posts
Nomad

PSN. Because Microsoft doesnt need my money.

Joe96
Joe96
2,233 posts
Peasant

Back in middle school everyone had an xbox, but now it's all about playstation. Personally, I have an xbox. xbox live is cool, except you have to pay for it and if you're not careful, the console itself can scratch your game discs.

indie55
indie55
610 posts
Nomad

Divide that number by 2 buddy.

The price is a bit more than that isn't it?
Krizaz
Krizaz
2,399 posts
Nomad

I experience barely any lag in PSN, and I like the store better.

Deathdealer14
Deathdealer14
101 posts
Nomad

ok, in my experience and opinion, xbox live is better, in xbox live yes it cost money to stay on xbox live, but the connection is better then ps3, again my experience and opinion. And it only cost $60 a year to stay on xbox live, as long as you buy the 12 month cards. but thats the thing, ps3 has PSN which cost no money, but has connection problems. so, it sepends on if you have patience or money. if patience but no money, then PSN, if money, then xboxlive, if both, then in my opinion, xboxlive.

Showing 46-60 of 64