ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 70844
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Yeh. Alot of these games get a bad rep. cuz of a few others that are bad. There are some really good ones out there.

xpag
xpag
52 posts
Lord

ANT buster!!! best td game woot

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

bloons tower defence 1 and 2
that vrx defender or something game
antbuster

bballdunker20
bballdunker20
418 posts
Nomad

bloons and gemcraft

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Gemcraft, bloons, and protector are faves.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Definatley LOVE the games you all like! Any ones that haven't been mentioned though? Try to read before you post so it isn't the same as someone else's.

sheeps
sheeps
355 posts
Nomad

this is a good tower defence games website it has practically every single one on it

http://www.defendthetowers.com/
and this 1
http://towerdefencegames.com/

gamezboy123
gamezboy123
83 posts
Nomad

the genn one is awesome

anathor
anathor
19 posts
Nomad

Hy! i have a problem with one of the TD games on this site, its protector - reclaiming the throne . so. on the map "fallen mine" there are hellfrogs. how could i hurt them? i tried with mages, with warriors (and warriors with consecrate), but they still have their 25 hitpoints. what can i do ?

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't know, I haven't gotten there yet. Maybe they are resistant to all your types, and they have the ability absorb, which absorbs damage to heal himself for his weakness type. Or maybe they regenerate. If not, then it's probably a glitch.

anathor
anathor
19 posts
Nomad

so, hellfrogs are strenght at poison and weak at cold, and immune to cripple, debuff, slow and infect, my criple cold mages can make them to 1/1 , i have debuffs mage too. they have 50 armor so i cant damage the last 1 hp. and there are 10 bastard hellfrogs and i have 9 lives because of the skill points

ChrisSkizzle
ChrisSkizzle
29 posts
Nomad

I love TD's

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

YEH! TD GAMES ROCK!

terminator8980
terminator8980
2 posts
Nomad

i luv tower defence games. one of my favorites is random defence, but for sum reason that isnt workin on my computer

terminator8980
terminator8980
2 posts
Nomad

i think ur talkin about the level with 5 waves am i right? well what i do is i start off making 4 mages. make those mages fire. make two swordsmen right in the front. upgrade them to energy then armor pierce. this next part doesnt always work, but keep tryin cause it does eventually. the warriors should be able to take out the hellfrogs, but they both need 125 exp after that wave. if they dont, start over. upgrade them to archers. they then will be able to kill the 4th wave (which is flying). the 5th wave is easy after that. make sure u generalize ur warriors.

(by the way, im not sure if its energy, it might be cold.)

Showing 136-150 of 308