ForumsGamesTower Defense Games

308 70842
ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

I absoluteley love tower defense games! What are your favorites? I am looking for new ones to try. Who else is a fan of tower defense games?

• 308 Replies
icuzizzi
icuzizzi
325 posts
Peasant

ialwayswin made a good point warcraft and starcaft online both have some really good td my fav for starcraft is sunken d 6 way

Darkroot
Darkroot
2,763 posts
Peasant

Gemcraft and bloon tower defense are in my opinion the best.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

I don't like bloons 1, 2 is a lot better. Plus, not all bloons games are tower defense. Actually, put it this one. Most are not.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Yeh, bloons TD is fun and the other bloons are to, even if they are not TDs.

Kittyjingles
Kittyjingles
6 posts
Nomad

well its kind of like a tower defense game, momentum missile mayhem. its like a physics tower defense. not much building of towers. but I will say fending off a wave of baddies with bouncing energy balls never gets tiring for me.

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,591 posts
Blacksmith

Yo only control one tower, and you can't build more. I like StarCraft FA5 more.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Yeh. Any new ones recently?

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

sry i ment bloons tower defnse [b]2

armor_warrior
armor_warrior
1,122 posts
Peasant

man i ment [b2]

youdontseeme
youdontseeme
112 posts
Nomad

I like Shock Defence. Don't know if it's on Armor Games or not, bu it's awesome.

dpshim
dpshim
10 posts
Nomad

Desktop Tower Defense 1.5 is one of the better ones in my opinion. It adds a new level to the typical TD game, for you actually have to make the path for the enemies using turrets as walls. IMO it's rediculously hard to actually beat all the levels, like I'll get to 40-45, but I can't seem to beat all 50.

perinick
perinick
86 posts
Nomad

but i believe that the best one is gemcraft

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Yeh. Perinick, you should not post all that in seperate messages. It should just be one. It appears like you are doing it just to get more points. Thanks.

Anyway, I thought soviet silo defense was just okay. It wasn't my style. I like the classic layout kind of things. I like Elemental Turret Defense. The graphics aren't great but it works with the concept. Check it out. It is under my fav games if you can't find it.

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Any new ones I should know about?

ktwngr
ktwngr
179 posts
Nomad

Hello? anyone? lol

Showing 166-180 of 308