ForumsWEPRCan twinkys survive a nuke blast?

57 17223
TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

wierd subject but every one says they can what do you think?

• 57 Replies
Green12324
Green12324
4,099 posts
Peasant

I don't think that fat pig food can survive a nuke. :P

Mr_Hobo_2100
Mr_Hobo_2100
153 posts
Nomad

nothing, even roackes can survive an explosion. It may be able 2 last in radiation but not a very hot explosion

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

I believe it was already mentioned that we did not mean right in the strike zone of a nuclear warhead, but more like in the after math miles away. And for god's sake people...Twinkies are not alive to begin with. So they can not 'survive' a nuclear blast regardless of the circumstances. Now..maybe after the blast they could mutate and become intelligent, but I highly doubt it.

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

this topic belong in the tavern

Devoidless
Devoidless
3,678 posts
Jester

Well thank god you pointed it out, considering this topic was going to soon be forgotten! [/sarcasm] Yes, I am being snarky. My back hurts, that is my excuse.

maikeru
maikeru
4 posts
Nomad

nope, they get eaten by the roaches lol

Paba16
Paba16
234 posts
Nomad

well thats a good excuse all is forgiven

jwalshjr
jwalshjr
537 posts
Peasant

there is no way

acesixteen
acesixteen
27 posts
Nomad

The only way to find out is to test it! I've got a Twinkie, who's got a nuclear warhead?

warbuff6644
warbuff6644
41 posts
Nomad

I don't know, but a gameboy can survive and work after a mortar round!

carltherune
carltherune
44 posts
Nomad

Are you talking about the explosion from the nuke or the radiation. I'd still eat one even if the area had been hit by nuclear radiation.

shadowless
shadowless
5 posts
Nomad

wtf is a twinky am britsh and we dont have them and if they can survive a nuke i think u should send us some
are they like meat or sumin
i bet they are proper fatening lol

shadowless
shadowless
5 posts
Nomad

wtf is a twinky is it meat or sumin proper sweat and coated in sugar? cus i live in britain and like we dont have them and if they can survive a nuke blast i think sum1 should send a crate over lol

idrumtomuch
idrumtomuch
96 posts
Shepherd

yes

MaLfuNCtiOn
MaLfuNCtiOn
18 posts
Nomad

Well, it would be nice to have a twinky while a nuclear bomb is being dropped on us.

Showing 16-30 of 57