ForumsWEPRCan twinkys survive a nuke blast?

57 17221
TMNTWIGY
TMNTWIGY
79 posts
Nomad

wierd subject but every one says they can what do you think?

• 57 Replies
Grantius
Grantius
45 posts
Nomad

Hey, why don't we try it? Let's just drop a nuke on the Twinkie factory and see how many Twinkies are still tasty and stuff afterwards.

SilverArrow
SilverArrow
43 posts
Nomad

no they're jsut to soft even tho they are PACKED with fugging preservatives.

thoadthetoad
thoadthetoad
5,642 posts
Peasant

the twinkies most likely will survive a blast, but they would most likely taste AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL AWFUL when you try it. Also, the different "fillings" in the twinky will probably suck up nuclear radiation after the blast. Thus making (a funny word of. .. ) a radioactive twinky.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

interesting. they might survive the radiation, but i doint think they woudl survive withing half a mile of the nuke going off

Moegreche
Moegreche
3,829 posts
Duke

This is one of those "Tree in a forest" questions. If you're close enough to the blast center of a nuclear explosion that all other food had been obliterated or has otherwise spoiled, then I would think you'd be dead.
I was just trying to look up the shelf life of a twinkie, though and it looks like it's quite a long time.

Skidzy
Skidzy
35 posts
Nomad

i breckon they would be extremely damaged by the radiation anyway. they might survive the initial blast, but propably wont survive long after.

ericrwalk90
ericrwalk90
7 posts
Nomad

i doubt they can, depending on how close they are.

XCoheedX
XCoheedX
924 posts
Scribe

Im sure if the twinkie actually survived, that I would touch it with a 10 foot pole. It could blow up at any second!

EequalsMC2
EequalsMC2
10 posts
Nomad

Yes, if it has sunblock on...Sunblock SPF 3,527,377.

ciscokid
ciscokid
72 posts
Nomad

Wait wasn't this topic from a family guy episode were the USA is nuked and the griffins live and start a colony living of a twinky factory

Kererr
Kererr
135 posts
Nomad

[quote=Carlie]
I had a teacher who had the same Twinkie in his classroom for over 8 years. And it looked like it had just come out of the wrapper. They are incredibly unnatural, and if anything can survive a nuclear explosion, it probably would be the Twinkies.[/quote]

Agreed.

GreatestSoloEver
GreatestSoloEver
1,361 posts
Nomad

If you knew what a nuke was you wouldnt even ask that question. One nuke can destroy japan. No it cant

Showing 46-57 of 57