ForumsSupport ForumSome think its a glitch

16 2943
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

Well I mean the so called forum post glitch, " Hey I am posting in the forum but my posts stuck! They are not increasing!

If anybody got this problem dont worry its just happening in the forum games section youre post do not count there you get no points there. Just wanted to say this because i read some posts about it qand wanted to clear this to every member if it turns into bigger complains

Thats it

• 16 Replies
plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Sometimes the forum post count thingy is a little slow, so it might be off by a few posts.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

GUYS! its only happening in the FORUM GAMES because they were full of spamm so they removed the AP for it so we have no reason to spamm anymore, thats why wedont get posts for posting in the FORUM GAMES

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well we know that, but i almost never post in the forums games section unless im bored, but when im not bored the counter doesn't go anywhere until a few minutes later.

kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

But we do not even get points for posting there.. how could it even increase

Master_Women
Master_Women
40 posts
Nomad

Well if you post a lot(where you can get AP) it will take longer but if you just sign in it will change right away!

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Well if you post a lot(where you can get AP) it will take longer but if you just sign in it will change right away!

Exactly. It is kinda slow ya know.
kingofgames
kingofgames
610 posts
Farmer

what has this now to do with my topic LMAO

spike3194
spike3194
9 posts
Nomad

its hppened to me before

firetail_madness
firetail_madness
20,593 posts
Blacksmith

Look, sometimes when you post, your post count doesn't increase becuase the system is still updating it. It'll come later.

Roadripper
Roadripper
1,514 posts
Farmer

Oh, thanks, I was wondering what was happening!

Asherlee
Asherlee
5,014 posts
Shepherd

Okay plokky, put this in the glitch topic.

plokkey
plokkey
4,572 posts
Jester

Okay plokky, put this in the glitch topic

Whats with people spelling my name wrong?

Anyway im working on it and I have a few things to improve in my next glitch topic.
dragoncrusher
dragoncrusher
773 posts
Peasant

Okay, I haven't ran into this problem much at all.

kevin44
kevin44
1,780 posts
Jester

It happened to me a little but that's what i figured it was.
Thanks.

NoNameC68
NoNameC68
5,043 posts
Shepherd

People actualy keep track of their post count? Seems kinda vain in my opinion. I never realy pay attention so I would not know.

Showing 1-15 of 16