677 posts
Nomad

like the wii 2 nintendo QN and the xbox 720

• 34 Replies
steevo15
steevo15
1,562 posts
Peasant

Its impossible to tell, but knowing nintendo, they will probably come up with something EXTREMELY innovative, maybe even more innovative than the wii!

But looking at the history of the play station and the xbox, the only thing that sony and microsoft will come out with is another game system with better graphics and even more games, but sony's new game system would probably be one step closer to being a multi-media system.

spike3194
spike3194
9 posts
Nomad

i agree with steevo nintento wont keep anything the same, it will probly be a systyem played by ur brain, lmfao, they nevber make a two, its always a different name. lets look, nes, snes, n64, virtual boy, gamecube, wii, nds allways different names=) i love nintendo

kamoro
kamoro
198 posts
Nomad

I wonder what nintendo has in mind for the next console.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

a nintendo QN i hope a consol powerd by the mind btw if im right about wii 2 i need a thank

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Nintentdo Virtual Helmet.

Make it happen, Shiggy.

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

*Nintendo.

Damn it, I knew there was something wrong with that when I looked at it. I would kill for an edit button about now.

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

a nintendo QN is a Virtual Helmet

Grey
Grey
281 posts
Nomad

Okay, I'll bite. What does the QN stand for?

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

i have know idear

jdoggparty
jdoggparty
5,860 posts
Nomad

a robot that watches what you do so that you can actually, like kick a soccer ball or shoot a basketball. or do your own moves, then the robot will show it up on the computer. I have know idea how anyone could ake this but it would be cool if it was made. Don't you think so, because if you could do whatever you wanted it would be challenging. I thought of this mostly because i wanted a soccer game for the Wii, but you wouldn't actually kick the ball or do anything for real

Henrytheonlygameking
Henrytheonlygameking
677 posts
Nomad

not a robot Virtual Helmet its like a per of specs that has a resever to track your movemets

RedWizard
RedWizard
11 posts
Nomad

def something virtual

Mummy1
Mummy1
81 posts
Nomad

Maybe Nintendo will come up with Mind-fit,Wii fit games, but using you mind to controll it. (it sounds peculiar, but it could happen)

justgotpwned
justgotpwned
1,166 posts
Peasant

like something controlled by your brain and when you moved it moved and and say you could play football and when you got hit you felt pain that would be awesome

Blkasp
Blkasp
1,308 posts
Nomad

Play Station 4.

This would be so good. It would be so cool if it would have things like DvD playing, Blu-Ray, Runs Ps1 , Ps2, Ps3 games graphics HUGE!, Controler responds to tilting. Turning on the Ps4 by the controler, Ps4 DvD Remote.

If it had that...It would be the best console ever!

Showing 1-15 of 34